🐹Chapter 3: Sleep Over🐹

Bakugou's POV
We got to Momo's dorm room and Deku opens the door. I wasn't in the mood to fight with him. That nerd let us in, then showed us where to sit. Pinky jumped up "let's play truth or dare" 

Everyone agrees "I'll go first!" Momo says "Todoroki~Kun, truth or dare?"

Todoroki smirks "dare"

Momo and the girls get all giddy "kiss your best friends cheek"

I knew Todroki is friends with Momo and she thinks she's his best friends, but oh no honey, that's my spot"

I feel a pair of lips on my cheek. It was Todoroki. I turn to see the girls with a shocked expression. Uraraka smirks "GET THAT BAKU-ASS TODOROKI!" 

"We're not together, round face!" I snap

"Deku, truth or dare?" Todoroki says adjusting his spot on the floor

"dare!" he says "I'm no afraid of you, Todoroki" 

"Kiss someone in this room, on the lips" 

Everyone gasps and Todoroki smirks "I'm exposing the hidden couple amongst us"

Deku's eyes drift to Iida who didn't seem to be paying attention. Deku gave pleading eyes to Todoroki, but he just chuckled. He taps Iida's shoulder when Iida turns to him, he puckers his lips a bit. Round Face caught them mid-kiss. 

I don't own this artwork

I don't own this artwork. I found it on Pinterest!

Deku looks at Todoroki "truth or dare?"

Todoroki laughs "dare"

"seven minutes in heaven with Kachan!" 

I follow Todoroki into the closet. I started to feel really claustrophobic, I clung to my best friend. He smiles and rubs my head. He leans his chin on my head "I have something to tell you"

"what's up, Sho?"

"You may fall from the sky. You may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me"

My eyes go wide at his words "I love you, Katsuki"

I feel my eyes water. I open my mouth but close it. He loves me, he actually loves me! He kisses my cheek "ill think I can conculed that you like me too"

I nod against his chest and actually cry. He knows if anyone caught me crying, Shoto would cover for me. I don't think I'm crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because I am happy. The boy I like likes me back, he's my boyfriend. He accepts me for me. He doesn't care that I'm trans, he helps me through my dyshphoria. Sho wipes my tears, "come on please don't cry, honey" 

I wipe my tears away as the closet door opens. I was still in Shoto's arms. Deku looks terrified "Kachan! I'm sorry! I forgot how claustrophobic you were!"

"It's fine Deku!" I snap

We come out of the closet (pun not intended) and sit back in our spot. I was still calming down from the claustrophobia. Todoroki tuns to me "Bakugou, truth or dare?"

"truth" I mumble 

"Is there anything wrong with you?" he asks

I knew what he meant. Mental problems. I look down "I have extreme anxiety and can have severe panic attacks sometimes."

He hugs my side, I don't push him away.