💙 Chapter 17 - Just Like Our Own 💙

Bakugous POV
I had off from school and my parents were working, so I was incharge of watching Ayaka. I smile as I feel a tug on the side of my shirt. I pick her up, holding her on my hip. She lays her head on my shoulder, "can Shoto come too?"

I chuckle before grabbing my phone, dialing my boyfriend.

~TIME SKIP~

I smile, my boyfriends hand in mine, as we watch over Ayaka playing with two other little girls at the playground.

Ayaka comes running up to us with her friends in toe. She hands me this rock they found only the pond. I take it from her hand, "Uncle Kat, can we have a sleepover?"

Sho chuckles a bit. I smile, "A, hon, where are their parents?"

I see a younger lady, and a couple approaching us. The young lady smiles, "you must be the black haired girls fathers, I'm Laura, nice to meet you!"

"I'm Bakugo, this is my boyfriend Todoroki. I'm actually Ayaka's cousin."

"Oh I'm sorry. Our girls just met, but my little Lanas says she sees Ayaka at school and well now they want a sleepover."

"If your alright with it, I wouldn't mind watching them at a sleepover." I smile gingerly.

The husband from the other girls parents speaks, "how old are you? I don't want my girl with some incompetent teen."

Sho looks at the male, "We're both 17. If you let her come I can promise she's in safe hands."

"Oh! She would love to come," the wife speaks up, "we would have to give her a bag though.

I hand over the address and they agreed to meet at 7pm at my house.

Throughout the rest of the day me and Sho got a lot of questions asking if Ayaka was our daughter. I smiled every time thinking about having my own kid, adopted of course.

It was late now, the girls were playing in the living room. I lean against my boyfriend, his arm wrapped around my shoulder, "it's like she was our own kid today, Kat."

"Sho, when