🐔Endeavors finds out....and someone stands up🐔

Bakugou's POV
Sho's sister invited us to dinner at their house for a family dinner. She said his father was gonna be there sadly. After Sho walked away, she pulled me aside. I have informed their brother, Touya is gonna manage to be there for dinner. I felt excited to be meeting his family and happy for him since he's gonna see his older brother again.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt strong arms wrap themselves around me. I turn to see Sho with flowers? He chuckles, "it's been a little over 11 months, babe. Best 11 of my life," he places a small kiss on my head.

I lovingly take the flowers from his hand. He pulls me up, "come on, I don't wanna keep Fuyummi waiting any longer."

Once we arrived, I stared in awe at the massive house in front of me. Ths house was an actual mansion. I saw an all-black car with tinted windows pull up to the house. I figured it was his brother.

Sho leads me into the home where I see his sister, his other brother, his dad, and the pro-hero Hawks sitting on a couch. Sho clears his throat, "Natsuo, Father, Mr. Hawks, this is Kat-"

"Why is she so flat," his father interjects.

"You see, father, Kat is-"

"She must be more masculine that's all. She would make good kids I guess."

My boyfriend snarls and grips my hand. Fuyummi must have sensed something was off cause she launched herself off the couch announcing dinner was ready.

Most of the dinner was silent and awkward. His "missing" brother seemed oddly familiar though. His father clears his throat. Then turns to me, "So girl, how long have you and my son been together?"

"We've been together for 11 months."

"Hey," Hawks chimes in, "aren't you the boy that interned with Best Jeanist?"

"Oh! Yeah, I did."

"Wait, he?" His father seems pissed.

He launches from his chair and storms over to us. Hawks gets up and stands between the two of them. Hawks looked mad, "leave the boys alone Enji. They're happy together, get it through your skull! Wow, I didn't think your as much as a dick that everyone made you out to be, but danm was I wrong! Kick him out if you want!" He turns back to us, "if he does kick you out Todo, you can always come to me for anything. I'll take you in if I need to!"

His father was stunned. Hawks has stood up for us. Sho and I wrap our arms around him, hugging him tightly.