Chapter 3

A/n if this is a short chapter sorry at the moment I just want to get the story started but the 4th chapter is going to be important and long and interesting but this is important to read as it shows how and when and where they meet.

--------------------------------------

Loki POV

My whole body ached in pain as I shot though the air . It felt like my skin was on fire and It seemed to never stop.

Finically I hit the midgardian ground and layed there completely exhausted as the wet mud seeped into my trousers and covered my bare skin but the cold didn't effect me and I simply lay there I'm complete pain .

Thor is sure to be after me , heck it probably the whole 9 realms is looking to kill me. Come to think of it Sheild is most likely notified as well . I can't be bothered to deal with metal man and bird brain.

I can't afford for anyone to see me or find me so , with the little strength I had, I slowly started to push along the ground but the rain was falling to hard and the mud was to slippery. After awhile I started feeling dizzy and my sight went black ...

-------------------------------------

A/n again small but it will make all the difference . Chapter 4 is going to be longer