Chapter 12

Loki's POV
We had been waiting in this awful room for hours and I was starting to get bored. Maria had fallen asleep and everyone was bored out their minds apart from a few kids running around and one baby that wouldn't stop crying. I would snap and tell the parents to shut the baby up before I do but that would blow my cover. So I kept quiet and soon fell asleep.
nudge "tom" nudge nudge "Thomas wake up" I groaned and slowly stood up. Maria handed the woman the tickets while I kept my head down pretending to use a device called a 'mobile'. We stood took our seats. I had haut got comfy when "evening lady's and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. We may experience some turbulence at take off but the rest the the way looks like a clear sunny path." They soon talked about safety and doors and exits and jackets which made some sense to me. "Ok please make sure you are buckled up and enjoy the flight"

Maria's POV
I looked at Loki and he seemed a little nervous "don't worry it's fine" I reassured him as we entered the runway. The engines powered up the we started moving at high speed. Loki looked terrified and I laughed at his horror. "Take my hand if your scared" he didn't hesitate to squeeze my hand tightly. So tight I think he might crush my bones. We finally lift off and loki relaxed alittle and let go "that wasn't so bad see" "Sure what ever you sa-" we hit a pocket of turbulence and we started shaking. Loki grabbed my arm and closed his eyes. It was over after 3 minutes. "Loki you can open your eyes" he did so very slowly "so what happens now" "we wait for 9 hours" loki groaned "what are we ment to do for that long" "I dunno how about 21 truths" "what in asgard a name is that?" Sighing, I explained what it was.

*5 hours later*
Maria's POV
Loki had drifted of to sleep and I was slowly falling asleep until I saw a bright streak shot past the window. Instantly I jumped to the window to look and saw the one thing I never EVER wanted to see.

Tony stark
Well iron man but non the less.
He was flying to the front and landed on the pilot window. He signalled down as to say "land the plane" not long after the captain made an announcement "lady's and gentlemen the masks will now drop in front of you. We need to lower the plane to let someone in. Please remain calm as no harm will be done to you. We have to lower the plane so oxygen levels are stronger. we are sorry for this act and delay and promise to give some money back from you flight". I was going to wake loki but if I did that then his face wouldn't be covered by his hair. The masks fell and I put mine on then loki's. To which he woke up. A muffled "what" came out of his mouth but I signalled danger and ironman and he soon shut up. The plane dipped lower to the ground and a metal red and gold man came though the door. "Shit" I whispered. I prayed he wouldn't see us but of course he spotted us right away. He stormed over and I attempted to punch him. He didn't even try stopping me and I know why. My knuckles started to bleed the moment they came in contact with the mask "mother of fuck". Tony grabbed loki and dragged him down the plane. Tony quickly made it down their with me chasing him. He jumped out with loki in his arms. As he started flying away I very quickly jumped and grabbed onto Tonys leg. He knew I was there and so didn't use that leg. He hovered in mid air as I climbed up him and basically had a piggy back. He flew off and I could only dread what would happen next.