Chapter 14

Furys POV
"He's here" I nodded, got up, and made my way down the halls. Walking into the room I instantly noticed him "see your causing mischief once again." There was a pause "take a seat" his head shot up "what if I don't want to take a seat" I sighed "there are guards surrounding this room and they won't hesitate to move in, take. A. Seat" with that he say down and I sat down across from him "listen and listen well, here's how it's going to work, I'm going to ask questions and your going to answer. If you don't answer? Well it would make things a lot harder" he stayed silent but stared at me with hatred. "What are you doing here?" He shifted in his seat but replied "to escape" hmmm "escape what?"
"Odin"
I decided I would leave that till later to ask "why did you kidnap a innocent woman?" He grunted an gave me an annoyed look "I didn't! She helped me" I bust out laughing "what?" I stopped then, he was being serious? "Moving on, what is thantos planning to do?"
"He has an army but that is all he would share"
"Why?"
"I don't know"
"Is it the chitary?"
"Like I said, I don't know"
There was a long silence until he spoke up "do you know what it's like to not be in control? To have your mind played with? To feel like a puppet, a tool?"
"If this information is not going to help, do not share it"
"Fine but I have a question for you now"
"Go on"
"Where is Maria and what are you planning to do to her? What are you planning to do to me?"
"Maria is in confinement and you will never see her again. With you? You have to choices, one. We can kill you right now or you can help us find and kill thantos. What you gunna choose?"

Maria's POV
A man walked into the room that Steve had put me in. He introduced himself as Colson and asked me to take a seat. "Maria I have to ask you a few questions before the next step"
"What's the next step?"
"You will find out after, now I want to ask how loki did it" I gave him a confused glare "did what"
"Convinced you to let him stay in your house?" An annoyed sigh came out my mouth before I replied "he didn't, I found him and helped him. I knew who he was but that doesn't stop someone from helping another" Colson gave me an unsure look but continued anyway "You just gave me 3 answers in one question . Makes this easier. Do you have any fighting experience?"
"Do you mean did I help loki in New York? No but I have experience yes"
Colson wrote a few things down and leaned forward, putting his hands together and tested his lower arms on the table " you have two choices, death or become an agent"
I didn't want to die plus being an agent is super cool "fine, I'll become an agent. Now take me to loki"

"Loki is dead"