Chapter 13

Maria's pov
*2 hours later*
Tony dropped us though some windows and he flew to the door. We broke though the glass and went rolling across the room about 3 metres "ah shit! Fuck "I cursed as I tryed to stand but massive shards of glass where deeply stuck in my leg . I heard loki hissing in pain behind me as he stood "what the fuck is your problem!!" I spat at tony. It was only now that I noticed Steve, Natasha, Thor, banner and clint watching us, mainly loki. "Mam your gunna have to come with me" steve spoke to me "what if I said no?" "Then we would have to taser you, I suggest you come"
"And what of loki?"
"Why would you care?"
"No reason just don't want anything bad happening"
"Something bad has already happened" Natasha spoke up
"Well even if you wanted me to go somewhere, I can't"
"Why not" nat stated
"If you looked at my leg you would notice the glass sticking out"
"We will get that sorted" nat said in a bitter tone
Steve walked up to me and I took a step back, instantly regretting it as my leg gave way and I fell to the floor. Steve caught me and I would shove him of and I was about to until I realised he was helping me and I had no choice "fine what ever but your gunna have to take me there" steve nodded and carried me away

Loki's POV
Maria was taken away quickly and as soon as she was gone Thor didn't hesitate to punch me "mother of-" "YOU FOOL! How could you disobey Odin! This is not you brother! How dare you kidnap an innocent woman and use your magic with her! I have lost all hope in-" I cut him off "wooh wooh wooh?! Who said I did that?! If you don't recall, Odin look most of my power away! I can't do much anymore!"
"I Dont to believe you!! Stop lying!! For once in your life would you sto-" he stopped talking when he noticed me try and make a double of myself but it was faded and glitchy "like I said. Odin."
"THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT YOU DISOBEYED HIM! YOU ESCAPED YOU PRISON AND WENT!!" I slapped Thor "is that what Odin told you? Well Odin lied. Were you never told?" He looked confused "oh so Odin didn't tell yo-"
"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR GAMES LOKI! You are a talented lier my friend"
"Oh but this isn't a lie, Odin tryed killing me" I was roughly shoved against a wall "stop lying!! "IM NOT LYING!!" Tears brimmed my eyes "you never believe me. Wanna know why I lie? Because even if I told the truth, you still would accuse me of lying. I was never good enough. I once cared, you know that. Maybe i stopped caring when I realised nothing would change. I was and always will be the shadow next to you" Thor's eyes softened but tony scoffed "yeh right ok reindeer game-" Thor cut him off "it still doesn't change the fact-"
"That fact of what. Even if I tried redeeming myself people would think I'm up to something and I would be locked away. Nobody would give me a chance. First sign of happiness that I showed and i would be locked away and beaten so my happiness was crushed. Believe what you wish but I'm telling the truth. What I said then, ya know telling the truth, what went though your mind?" I asked Thor
he didn't reply and his faced said it all "see"
"This isn't about that!! It's about you escaping"
"I HAD TO THOR!! GET IT iNTO YOUR HEAD! ODIN WANTS TO KILL ME!! I had to escape!!!"
Thor sighed and looked down at the floor " take him" . Two men came out if nowhere and put me in hand cuffs. I was placed into another room which was empty apart from 3 chairs and a table.
I could hear the creak of leather from a mile away

Fury