Chapter 17

Maria's POV
I woke up on a soft bed but not in my room. This room was covered in science posters and equipment. It had a desk and holograms of someone's projects or plans. "You fell asleep while I was carrying you" a voice spoke from the other end of the room. He must have noticed me jump "sorry, allow me to introduce myself, Bruce banner" he walked over and stuck his hand out for me to shake which I kindly did. "What am I doing here?" Bruce stopped working on a hologram and looked at me "I found you. In corridor G4. May I ask why you where crying?" I hadn't remembered that until he had brought it up and with that, the memory's. "Loki. My loki" I broke down crying again "why did they kill him!" I screamed in frustration. bruces hand gently touched my shoulder but then left as if he didn't know what to do "so you and loki were, um, lovers?"
In the mist of crying I laughed alittle "no no no, we were friends"
"But you wanted to be something more" he turned to me and placed the tips of his fingers together. Waiting for a reply
What made him jump to that assumption? "Why would u think that?" He rolled his eyes "it's clear. You call him 'your loki' and your crying over his death while others are celebrating... " He walks over at me "Plus you talk in your sleep" I blush a deep colour "doesn't mean I wanted us to be together just means i like him... But not in that way!"

He grabbed a chair and sat down "what ever you feel towards him it's fine. But I would try keeping it secret. Shield doesn't really like it when one of there agents falls for a- ... Someone like him" I tried not seeing that as an insult and just nodded instead. "Yeh.. So-" "you should probably get back. Nat doesn't like waiting and it's been 2 hours" shit. I stood up and rushed to the door, swung it open and thanked Bruce before running out through the hall
--------------------
A/n sorry I took so long to update I kinda had writers block and Iv not been very well.