Chapter 7

Maria's POV
Loki eyed up my car then raised an eyebrow at me "not even going to bother trying to explain just get in" I told him as I sat down in the drivers seat "car?" loki whispered "yes loki a car" I replied bluntly as I started it up and pulled out of the drive way, glancing over at loki I saw his face turn into a look of pure shock and fear "where are the horses? How? What? is it magic because i don't think humans have magic!" I giggled at loki's confusion "don't worry it's not magic I'll explain later". The car ride was fairly silent most of the way apart from the odd few questions like "if u had a car why didn't you use it when you found me" to which I told him I don't like using my car unless I'm going really far, plus I like the forest and I can't summon my car. once we arrived and payed for parking we headed inside.
"Ok few things before we go in. One, no killing people. two, if anyone recognises you and asks your name you reply with a different name like tom. three, no walking off. Four, no 'im loki of Asgard' shit ok? And fifth, I have to do everything I say got it?" He rolled his eyes then nodded "ok good and if anyone asks your my cousin from London and your here to visit me" before he could reply I dragged him into a shop. "Ok we need to get you some casual shirts and trousers, sleep wear, pants, swimwear, couple of coats, shoes, socks, and a suit. I think that's all" Loki groaned but allowed me to drag him over to the shirts.

Hours later we had got everything but a suit "why do I need a suit" he asked "because every man needs at least one plus if we need to go somewhere posh you need the right clothes. Come on there is a good suit shop down the road cheer up and enjoy this" with that I dragged him to the shop. We entered and we began looking at different suits. We found a nice black suit with a black blazer, vest and slim trousers. We stilled needed a tie and I thought about a black one but Loki insisted it must have some green on it so we brought a emerald green tie and waited for a person to do the fittings.
Finally someone came out to to measuring but as soon as the man laid a finger on loki I heared a bash. Running, I moved around the curtain and saw the poor man being pinned against the wall "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THE SON OF-" I cut him off by covering his mouth, making his voice muffled "I'm ever so sorry about him he doesn't like being touched without warning, tom let go of the man" loki slowly and reluctantly let go "tom the man is going to measure you and be nice" I said though gritted teeth, he rolled his eyes but let the man measure him.
"Why can't you act human! You almost blew your cover you fool" I whisper shouted at him as we leaved the shop "he shouldn't have touched me!" "that's his job loki! He does suit fitting! He has to touch you to make the suit right! You almost blew your damn cover and not only would you be in trouble but so would I ! don't yo-" I was cut of by loki pulling me into a side ally "what are yo-" he cut me off again by muffling my speech and put his finger to his lips to tell me to be silent then nodded to indicate something. My eyes followed where he was nodding and that's when I realised why he was so scared. Across the road was non other but tony stark. Shit. We stayed still and watched him but he must have felt our eyes in him as he turned and looked directly at us. I did the only thing I could think of to hide loki's face

I kissed him

I grabbed hold of loki's face and connected our lips into a passionate kiss. Loki didn't move at first but he soon caught on about what I was doing and he pinned me up against the wall and held my neck in place. In the corner of my eye I saw tony walk away looking very uncomfortable. Me and loki broke away and I instantly missed the feeling of his lips on mine WAIT WHAT? deciding to think nothing of it, I grabbed loki's hand and pulled him back to the car.