Chapter 11

Loki's POV
We got the the 'air port' and payed for the car. Dragging the medium suitcase behind me I got abit nervous. What if Sheild are there. What if this is what they expect to happen. I push te thought out the way. If I just keep my hood up on the plane and don't draw attention to myself it should be ok. Maria got the tickets and put the bags with the lady while I waited far away. Sherlock had really payed off and I had an idea of what police look for. I knew where To hid, how to look normal and what to do if I got caught, which was lie. "Ok tom" "tom?" "Yes tom. Anyways why don't we go to the toilets before we head off to control" I nodded and began walking out of the cameras blind spot. As I did, I changed my appearance to female. We walked in and into the same toilet. my appearance went back to normal just in time. "Why are you male" Maria whispered "because like i said. It doesn't work for long" i whispered back. "Fine what ever just do it" she whispered. I grabbed her hands and told her to close her eyes, she did what she was told. I couldn't help but stare at her. I had never really looked but... She was beautiful. I closed my eyes and teleported us there. She didn't know this but I just wanted to stare at her for awhile longer. "Is it done" she whispered but I didn't reply. I nodded but she didn't see it ( duh). Her eyes slowly opened and we stared into each other's eyes. Hers were so blue but had specks of green and grey. I stepped closer to her and she didn't move, she just stared into my eyes. My cold hands were still holding her warm ones. I moved them so they where above her head as I slowly pinned her up against the wall.

Maria's POV
My mind had gone foggy and all I could do is stare into his beautiful eyes which held so much emotion. He moves his head closer but not to my lips, but to my ear. I expected him to whisper something but instead his teeth very gently bit my earlobe. My breath hitched and I tensed, loki must have felt my body tense "don't worry darling. Just relax" he held the x for a few seconds as he moved his head lower to my neck. He stopped holding the x just before he started kissing my neck, trying to locate my sweet spot. I let a small moan slip though my mouth as he found it. His neck shot up so he was looking at my face. His eyes where clouded with lust before turning into shock. "I'm so sorry Maria. Please forgive me I don't know what came over me!" I gave him a confused look which soon changed to anger "why?!" "Maria please calm down" "are you trying to mess with me?!" "No no Maria please" he firmly held my shoulders "please forgive me I didn't mean to mess with you. That was not my intentions please, please forgive me" I'm a generally forgiving person and I could see loki told to truth. He didn't know why he did it and to be honest I dunno why I let him do it so I can't fully blame him. "Ok ok I forgive you. Forgive and forget" loki looked alittle confused "I forgive you but we forget what happened" he looked alittle hurt by this but soon smiled "ok" he nodded "ok well you better change back to a woman as we leave." I whispered.