Chapter One

Edward was lounging on the bed, stroking Shadow, when a familiar, tiny gray owl soared into the room, dropping a letter onto Edward's lap before crash-landing onto his bed. Shadow sniffed him curiously, then poked the owl with his paw. He leaped into the air with a yowl when the tiny owl shot into the air, hooting happily, and circled the room.

Edward laughed and opened the letter.

Edward -- DAD GOT THE TICKETS -- Ireland versus Bulgaria, Monday night. Mum's writing to Harry's aunt and uncle to ask him to stay through the Muggle mail. We want to know if you and Lupin are coming, the triplets wrote and said Gem got tickets, too, and we all know Draco's got Top Box tickets already.

Oh -- and the owl's name is Pigwidgeon. Ginny named him, not me.

Edward stared at the letter, then looked up at the tiny owl floating above his head. He didn't look anything like 'Pigwidgeon.' He looked back down.

Hermione's arriving this afternoon. Percy's started work -- the Department of International Magic Cooperation. Don't mention anything about Abroad this week -- you're still coming, right? -- unless you want the pants bored off you.

See you soon,

Ron

Edward got up, grabbed a pen, and began writing his answer.

Ronald-

I bought a Top Box ticket for me, but Remus found another job and he's working during the World Cup. I already knew about the triplets and Draco; Draco's mother wrote to me and offered to buy me one, and Ruby wrote last week, asking if I'd be joining them in the Top Box as well.

I am, of course, still coming for the week of full moon -- did you really think otherwise?

See you tomorrow,

Edward

----------------

When Edward appeared in the Weasley's fireplace at six o'clock the next day, having used Floo Powder, Ginny came running up to him.

"Harry's coming in a minute!" she said, blushing. "We're all waiting in the dining room, Bill and Charlie are here, too-"

Ruby and Onyx were sitting on one side of the table, laughing with Bill Weasley; Topaz was in deep conversation with Charlie Weasley; he could hear Gem and Mrs. Weasley bustling around the kitchen. Charlie and Bill looked around as Edward entered.

Charlie was still huge, tan, and covered in scars. He also looked good-natured and more freckly than the twins put together. Bill, however-

"Yeah, I know, he looks like he's a member of a Muggle bike gang," said Onyx with a grin.

"A Muggle what?" asked Bill. He had a long ponytail, one earring with a fang dangling from it, dragon-leather boots, and a black leather jacket.

"Muggle bike gangs usually wear leather jackets and have long hair and one earing," said Topaz, rolling his eyes. "Onyx, I'm pretty sure they don't wear dragon leather-"

"Who cares? It's cool, and I like it," said Onyx, making Bill chuckle.

Fred suddenly came spinning out of the fireplace, roaring with laughter.

"What?" asked Edward as Fred collapsed beside Ginny.

"We gave that cousin of yours a Ton-Tongue Toffee!" said George as he emerged from the fire after Fred. Ron came next, looking ecstatic.

"What's a Ton-Tongue Toffee?" asked Topaz warily.

Ruby snickered. "It makes your tongue grow a lot, I think it stops at ten feet-"