Part 1

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this brand new story. Stay tuned and read all the TEA. Cause the whole pot is about to get thrown on the damn floor.

A lot of people told you to stop messing with Dean. Said he was bad for you, and all he was gonna do was break your heart. You wish right now you would have listened to those people. You wouldn't have ended up heartbroken, with twins, crying in your room. But, maybe I'm starting a little to far in the end. Let me break it down to you from the beggining.

The Morning

Y/N POV

I woke up that moring with a smile on my face. Smiling from ear to ear. Another day with Dean is the best day. It was Saturday, Dean told me we were going to spend the whole day at a luxury hotel doing what we do best. Having sex all day, our favorite thing to do. Dean was the one to take my virginity. Everyone tells me to this day I should leave him while I still can and find someone else. Someone new. But, how can I? I feel like this is the only man I could ever love.

He gives me things, he makes me feel special. What more could a girl want in a guy.

I got dressed and wore this.

" Where are you going? Put on some clothes!" My mother told me

" I'm going out with some friends. I'll be back before dinner." I said going out the door. My parents don't know about Dean. Even if they did I know they would disapprove about him. He's got a history with girls. Not a very good history if I'm being honest. So, I can't tell them about him. I'm hoping they don't find out either.

I walked around the block where he was parked and hopped in the car.

" Why can't you tell your family about me?" Dean asked.

" Can we not start this again, you know why. You have a history with girls, a bad history. They would tell me to break up with them." I said.

" Why do you always use that against me? You know I'm done with those girls." He said.

" I know you are done with all that. And I'm not using it against you, I'm telling you. I wanna be with you, I can't risk it." I said kissing his soft cheek.

" Ok, let's go. I wanna get in that as soon as possible." He said rubbing my thigh. We drove to the hotel and spent most of the day having sex. And after you snuggles up and watched movies the rest of the time you had.

Aurther POV

There was something in the pit of your stomach making you feel a little uneasy. The condom broke when Dean was in you. You were afraid you were pregnant. Before Dean dropped you off he had to take you to the corner store. You had to tell him you were getting pads so he wouldn't ask anymore questions about it. 

At The Corner Store

You walked down the halls looking for the feminine needs sections and found the pregnancy test. You took about 7 just to be sure. And then bought pads to make it seem real. You paid for it and got in the car.

" What did you want to get?" Dean asked.

" Pads." You said.

" Nevermind, let's go." He said and he pulled off. Once you and Dean pulled up around the corner from your house. You hopped out the car kissed him goodnight and ran down the block. You got in the door and sped off into your room hoping to avoid your parents from noticing you. You got upstairs ran into your room and locked the door behind you.

You ran into the bathroom and took the first test. As you waited for the test results you started to get more annoyed, and nervous. What if it came out positive? You've just ruined Dean's whole life plan. Dean can sing, really good. And he wants to become a singer, not a dad in high school. You were praying, hoping, you weren't pregnant.

You looked back at the test and saw 2 lines. 2 lines meant pregnant. You started tearing up, and then you remembered the first test rarely ever comes out correct. You took all the rest of the tests. Every one of them came out positive. You started crying in your room, you ruined Dean's life. And all because of one little slip up. How were you supposed to tell Dean this? Forget Dean, what about your parents? Once they find out you are pregnant, they are going to kill you.