Part 3

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

" Lena, wake up wake up. We could be youtubers." You said shaking Lena.

" Y/N, I know you aren't serious. How are we just gonna become youtubers, we need subscribers, likes on top of likes to even make money. We can't depend on that, no." Lena said shaking her head.

" Come on, it will be fun. We can post ourselves doing stupid stuff and say our own opinions. People who just say they're own opinions get famous really quick. Just for doing that, we could be another one of those people. Come on, we could walk down the street and everyone would know our names. We could still get a job just in case, but come on it will be fun. I promise." You said.

" Fine if you must, we can upload and record on my laptop until we get proffessional and earn some money to pay for cameras and stuff. I can't believe I let you do this to us." Lena said rolling her eyes. You were getting so many ideas about what your first video would be.

" What should we make it about? I have so many amazing ideas for the videos." You were saying until Lena interrupted you.

" Woah there, calm down. We'll make a video tomorrow after school. We can think about it during lunch." Lena said.

" Fine, but I have so many ideas." You said excited.

" One of those ideas better be to get a job. For the both of us. That's if this little YouTube thing works out. Which is most likely won't." Lena said.

" I'm going to bed, you should too. We have a long day ahead of us tommorrow." Lena said getting up and going upstairs. You couldn't help but sit on the couch and think, what will life be like with a little baby. Will everything change, will Dean come back to you? Will you ever get a job? Will you ever love anyone else again other than Dean. You didn't really wanna go to school tommorrow. But it is one thing to be a teen mom, and it is another to be a dumb teen mom. You were dumb enough to be having a kid right now. The least you could do was go to school.

Dean was blowing up your phone with messages. But then the messages just stopped, and you looked at your phone. The last message from him said I love you. And it made you start to tear up all over again. Because you didn't want to jeprodize his singing future you left yourself alone with a baby. In high school, by yourself for you and only you to take care of. You don't have a job, your mother kicked you out, and now you are living with your best friend and you have to get a job and make money before the school year is out.

You got up and headed upstairs and took a shower, wrapped your hair up, and hopped into bed. Today you were really tired so you went right to sleep as soon as your head his the pillow.

The Next Day

Ring Ring Ring Ring

You woke up to your alarm blasting for school, you got up brushed your teeth, washed your face, and put on your clothes.

You wore this.

You did your hair, did your makeup, and grabbed Lena, and headed out the door

You did your hair, did your makeup, and grabbed Lena, and headed out the door. You both walked to school once you arrived you were not very thrilled. You were worried Dean would make a scene, and seeing him again would just birng up so many emotions that don't have to happen. Espically when your emotions are about to crazy since you are pregnant. Lena told you to go to the doctors just to make sure you were pregnant and make sure the babies are okay.

You aggreed to go, you wanted to make sure your kids were okay.

" Stop daydreaming, we have to get to first period." Lena said snapping you out of your thought.

First period went by and then all the way to fifth period, and then it was lunch time. You looked around before you went into the lunch room, to see if Dean was in there. Looks like he didn't come to school, or he skipped school.

" Hey, so let's talk video ideas. We need to get shooting this video as soon as we get home. No wasting time. What should we make it about?" Lena asked.

" Uhh, I don't know. Let's do an introduction about ourselves first. Let people know what they are getting into before they subscribe." You said.

" Ok, what should we talk about?" Lena asked excited, you could tell this being a Youtuber idea was starting to grow on her.

" We could start talking about our lives like what's going on at the moment. What's gonna happen. All that good stuff." You said.

Then you realized Lena's attention was on someone else. The prettiest girl in school, Winnie. She was Lena's crush. By the way Lena is gay.

" Ask her out, you might look a little creepy just staring at her." You said.

" I cannot do that, what if she rejects me in front of all those people. No, I have to ask her out when she is alone. Which is like never. I'll get over her and find someone prettier than her, I'll have a beautiful wife with 3 kids. And you will have your little baby with Dean." Lena said smiling.

" How would I end up with Dean?" You asked.

" You guys will end up together, I can feel it. He loves you, he will never get over you." Lena said.

Or that's what I thought.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I was doing all this while I was supposed to be getting ready to go to a sleepover with my cusion. But, next part this will fast forward onto when she has the kid and all. I am not gonna spoil it. So, let me shut up. But the tea will get spilled is all I know.

Check out my other series The Sugar Daddy, and my most popular series Smuts.

Check out my best friends stories Baby Daddy. And the sequel to her hit story Love The Way You Lie. The sequel is called Truthful. Her Wattpad is chickchickfootleg. Help make her Wattpad famous.

Love you!