Part 28

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Donna POV

I am sick of seeing her with him. He was mines, he was always supposed to be mines. But he got taken away from me in the blink of an eye. And all because of a trip to a cafe. I amgonna mess with the first thing she cares about. Her best friend.

I went to the hostpital where I found out Lena was. I found out there was a mass shooting at the zoo and Lena and Zico were shot. I met Zico a while ago, he never liked me. I remember him telling Dean to leave me before we came to this bum ass town. But, I know she just met Zico she hasn't had a chance to decide her opinion on him yet. But I do know that she loves Lena her best friend. Let's just say I did a lot of research before coming to this hostpital.

Y/N doesn't know who I am, or what I am capable of.

I went in and managed to sneak past the front desk to her room. She was sitting in the bed laughing at the TV. She wouldn't be laughing when I come out of that room. I opened the door and she jerked her head in my direction. I could immediately see fear in her eyes when she realized it was me. She almost fell off the bed.

I locked the door behind me. I walked up to her slowly.

"Get away from me." She said as she back away from me. I grabbed her neck.

"I will not, I will end you if make a sound." I said squeezing her neck. I let her go and stared into her eyes. Before I could even see it she punched me in the face. She pulled the cords from her arms and started running for the door. I pulled her foot and pulled her back to me. I punched her and knocked her out. I started stomping on her stomach and chest until I heard a crack. I broke her ribs.

I opened the door and walked out. When I was walking to the door people started running into the room trying to help her. 

I hope that bitch dies.

Y/N POV

"Baby, I'm going to go get dressed. Lena said to come to the hostpital, she was hungry." I said going in our room. I did my little routine and got dressed.

I wore this.