Part 31

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This is gonna be a nice little cute part. So you know how you and Dean's relationship is. Next part tea will be spilled and so will the milk. I promise. I don't break promises.

 I don't break promises

Y/N POV

Me and Dean were watching a movie while the twins took there afternoon nap. I was on the verge of falling asleep because the movie Dean picked was trash as fuck. But there was nothing to watch so... I was dozing off and shit.

"Baby, wake the fuck up." Dean said laughing.

"I'm sorry, this movie is boring. Can't we watch Love Simon?" I asked Dean.

"You always watch that movie, and then you make me watch the movie." Dean said annoyed. I did watch that all the time. Because it was so cute.

"Please, it's so cute." I said begging him.

"Fine, damn. Can you at least order food?" He asked turning on the movie.

"Yes, what do you want? I'll get DoorDash." I said opening the app on my phone.

"Chick Fil-A." Dean said happily. I ordered the food and the twins started crying for their bottles. I went into the room while Dean watched the movie. I gave them their bottles. I went into the kitchen and grabbed their bottles. As I was warming it up, I saw something crawling on the damn wall.

I jumped back and fell on my arm screaming.

"DEAN! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! COME KILL IT!" I yelled Dean ran into the kitchen I pointed to the bug on the wall and he jumped back. I looked at him crazy.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked stepping back from the bug.

"KILL THE SHIT! I'M NOT KILLING IT." I said yelling at him.

"You kill it, the hell I look like." Dean said taking off his shoe. Dean threw his shoe at it and that shit started flying. I hid behind Dean pulling him back and we both fell back.

"DEAN!" I yelled scared as fuck. It landed on the other wall I was staring at it on the wall, while Dean was trying to find something to kill it with. 

He came back and sprayed it with something it started flying again. I started running away.

"Bae, stop. It's in your hair." Dean said walking over to me. I paused for a moment and I grabbed my wig and snatched it off and started running. Dean started laughing so hard.

"MY WIG!!" I yelled. Zico gave me money for that wig after he fucked up my other wig.

"Oh my God. You snatched off your wig. Let me see your hair, I never see you without your hair done." Dean said walking over to me. I covered my head with the covers. He hasn't seen me without my hair done and he wasn't at least not today. He started tugging on the cover.