Part 30

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

I didn't know what do, my life was coming down before my eyes. I couldn't beileve what I had just saw. Dean and Donna having sex, and now everyone who knows Dean is looking at that shit. And he's supposed to be with me. I love Dean with all my heart and soul, and I know that was a long time ago, and he is way past Donna. But, I couldn't help but think about it over and over. Him touching her, when he was supposed to be touching me. 

Just then the door busted open.

"Dean... I told you to leave me be."I said looking up at him.

"I'm sorry I just can't. Can't I show you how much I am over Donna. She wasn't near as good in bed as you." Dean said. He pulled me up and started kissing me. He started trailing kisses around my neck making me moan and get wet. I wrapped my arms around him and deeped the kiss. He picked me up with such ease and laid me on the bed still kissing me.

YOOOOOOO! I didn't feel like writing a smut. So I want you to imagine what you and Dean did. I picture it every fucking day...ANYWAY...ENJOY THE REST OF THE PART!!!!

Dean POV

While me and Y/N were having amazing sex she passed out. So I just let her be on the bed andput her clothes back on. Since the twins were asleep in their play pins I put them in their room and kissed them goodnight. I went back into our room and sat on the bed next to her.

As I was going through Intsagram I seen a lot of posts about the me and Donna sex tape. 

"What happened to Y/N?"

"Donna is a dirty bitch" 

"How did this get out?"

2 our of 10 people were coming for Y/N. But the other 8 people were coming for Donna since everyone was so supportive of me and Y/N's relationship. And they already know what Donna did to us so they were really angry to have seen Donna. I shut off my phone and put it on the charger. I laid on the bed and stared at Y/N as she was sleeping.

She was so beautiful, she is my everything. She gives me everything I need and want, and in return she get's hate from people that don't even know her. People calling her a whore, saying the twins aren't really my twins. I know it's rough on her, it has to be. No one can sit there and take that much hate and not break down at some point. It's really hard on her.

I want what's best for her and the twins. I love her and the twins, they shouldn't have to go through this. I was so sad. Donna messed with Lena, putting her in critical condition. Lena is Y/N's best friend. She means a lot to her. And she was showing up at our house leaving notes, DMing her. Posting a sex tape of us. It was stressful. I didn't know what to do.

I wish I could be her shield and sheild her away from all of her problems. But they keep coming to her. I'm surprised she hasn't given up yet. Left me and took the kids with her, it would be less problems. But no, she stayed by my side even when I didn't know she was by my side.