Part 25

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

Zico was on the  ground bleeding with blood spilling all over the place

Zico was on the  ground bleeding with blood spilling all over the place. I was trying to cover his wound. And I was trying to stop the bleeding on Lena too. Finally I heard sirens. The ambulance took Zico, and Lena on stretchers. I had to shoved the twins in the car and call Dean to meet me at the hostpital.

"Dean! There was a shooting at the zoo, Zico got shot, and Lena got shot. Me and the twins are okay." I said.

"I'm on my way." Dean said hanging up.

Once we got there I was crying my eyes out because the nurses or doctors weren't telling me anything about if Lena or Zico was okay. And who shot them? And why? If I was any closer to Zico all three of us would have gotten shot. And who knows what would have happened to the twins. Finally Dean busted through the door trying to find Zico or Lena. We were really anxious waiting for the doctor to tell us something.

Finally the doctor came out.

"I have good news and bad news." The doctor said. My hope just went down.

"Lena is okay we managed to stop the bleeding at a good time since she only got shot in the ankle. Zico however is still passed out, into a coma. We don't know when he is gonna wake up, or if he is gonna wake up at all. He lost a lot of blood. We managed to stablize him, but we don't know if he is gonna slip out. So he is in intensive care." The doctor said. I started crying more. Zico was in a coma. I felt like this was all my fault. I wanted to go to the damn zoo, we could have stayed in the house and relaxed. But I just had to go somewhere.

"Where is she?" I asked, I just wanted to see at least one of them today.

"Right over there to the left." The doctor said pointing.

Dean picked up the twins and we ran to the room. Lena was laying in the bed with her phone laughing like she didn't just get shot.

"Lena, are you okay? Do you remember anything?" I asked her.

"Yea, I remember hearing Zico say get down to us. And then shots fired and I fell down. And Zico got shot twince and he fell down. And then people ran away." Lena said. Just then the police walked in.

"Hey, officers." I said.

"Hello, I have a couple of picutres to show you about the zoo shooting. The camera got pictures of the people that were shooting. Do you know him?" The officer asked us. 

"That's Kaiand Madeline." I said looking at the picutres.

"Who?" They asked us.

"They used to be our neighbors. Our friend slept with his wife and he got people to jump him. Me and my fiancee beat their asses, and I guess they were aiming for me and Zico. Not Lena and Zico. Since Dean wasn't there." I said.

"Oh, we will find them and put them in custody." The officer said.

"Thank you sir." Dean said.

"I don't wanna stay in here. The food they gave me earlier was awful. And they don't even have jello." Lena said complaining.

"You'll be fine. I'll bet you have to stay in here for like a week or two. You'll be fine. Until then me and Dean will enjoy this alone time." I said smiling.

"Eww, gross. I do not need to hear about your sex life." Lena said.

"Fine then." I said sitting down.

The Next Day

Lena did have to stay at the hostpital for 2 weeks. And she was pissed. And she still couldn't go anywhere when it was time to go home. She had to have recovery, and she had to learn to walk on the foot again.

Dean was gonna stay home and watch the twins while I went to the hostpital to spend time with Lena. I promised her I would come eveyrday so she wasn't all alone in there.

I took a shower, did my little morning routine and got dressed.

I wore this.

I left my wig out did my edges and grabbed my phone and charger

"Love you Dean." I said kissing Dean on his forehead. I kissed the twins and left out. I went to McDonals before going to the hostpital because Lena said the food and the hostpital is nasty and she can't even stomach to eat it. So, 20 piece nuggets, large french fries, and a double decker hamburger, and a coca cola, is her breakfast with her fat ass.

Once I got there I went to her room and gave her her food.

We just talked all day about nothing and joked and laugh and ate food being fat asses. Then my phone started ringing.

"Yes Dean?" I answered laughing at the movie we were watching.

"Can you get home, they won't stop crying." Dean said. He barely knew how to take care of his own damn kids.

"Ok, I'll be there. But I have to get Lena some dinner first." I said.

"Okay, hurry up." He said. He was clearly stressing about the kids because he was never really alone with the kids by himself before.

I got Lena whatever was closest. I got her some Chick Fil-A. I dropped it off by her room. I went back home and the babies were crying and Dean was running all over the place.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I asked laughing.

"Come on, Y/N this shit not funny. Fix them." Dean said.

"Fix them, they aren't broken." I said laughing harder.

"Babe, we have to meet my parents tommorrow." Dean said.

"Huh?!" I said almost yelling.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I know it was boring. But next part will get better. You are meeting Dean's parents. Good fucking luck.

Check out my other series. My most popular... Smuts. And my other story The Sugar Daddy.

Love you!😘😘😘😘