Part 21

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This part might be all about the Zico situation. With a tad of your mom? I don't really know. This part is gonna be long as fuck! Anyway... ENJOY!!!

The Next Day

You woke up to Dean's phone ringing but he was still asleep. You pushed him hard to the point where he almost fell off the bed. He looked around and picked up his phone. You turned back and tried to go back to sleep.

"What Zico? It's too early in the morning for this bullshit." Dean said upset.

"Yo, I don't wanna sound like a little bitch but I am kinda scared. Kai has been messaging me saying he was gonna kill me. I don't know what to do yo." Zico said over the phone. You got up and looked over at Dean.

"What has he been saying?" Dean asked confused.

"He has been saying he was gonna kill me, saying when he get the chance he gonna kill me on sight." Zico said sounding scared.

"What do you want me to do?" Dean asked.

"I need you to help me, if he is gonna kill me when he see me. I need a witness, or something." Zico said.

"And again... What exactly do you want me to do? Protect you like I'm a damn bodyguard?" Dean asked.

"Dean, get it through your thick ass skull. He is scared of you, if you are around all the time, he won't fuck with me. And he has another weakness. Y/N." Zico said.

"What do you mean Y/N is his weakness?" Dean asked getting mad. You couldn't help but giggle to yourself.

"I mean, you know he likes Y/N. He for sure not gonna do shit to hurt her." Zico said.

"So what are you trying to say?" Dean asked.

"I'm trying to say she has to talk to Kai. For my sake." Zico said.

"Hell no. Zico, you like my brother but I am not having my girl talk to some dude who like her to tell him to stop messing with her friend. I don't know what he could try while I'm not there." Dean said, and he hung up.

You gave him a death glare.

"What?" He asked.

"You are just gonna leave your friend high and dry like that? Because you can't put your ego aside?" You said, rolling your eyes.

"Fine, do you wanna set Kai straight? Go next door and talk to him. But I will be watching. If he tries anything I will be right there to beat his ass." Dean said getting up.

"Thank you. I will help Zico. Move I gotta get ready, later the twins have an appointment. At the doctor, I don't know if we will doo anything else for the rest of the day though." You said going to the bathroom.

You did your little morning routine and stuff. You got dressed.

You wore this.