Part 24

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

When me and Dean got back to the hospital Lena was pissed at me

"Why the hell did you leave me at the hospital?" Lena asked hitting my arm.

"I'm sorry, Dean was fighting Kai and it was just a mess. I had to leave to see what Dean was doing. If I didn't, who knows what could have happened to him." I staid trying to defend myself.

"You better be glad nothing happened to me. What happened to Zico?" Lena asked.

" Kai got somebody to jump him. And then we got there, he said, he handled him. And think about this all because his wife was being a thot." I said rolling my eyes.

 "You just peeped what she's been doing? She has been doing this way before Dean even came to live with us. You never heard Kai trying to fight all the guys she's been sleeping with. She has been cheating on Kai for a while now." Lena said. I wasn't even surprised. I mean, I always knew she was a little hoe, but I didn't know she was a little hoe for longer than I knew.

"Oh wow." I said.

Finally, the doctor came to us.

" He's awake, you may see him now." The doctor said. We all busted into the room and hugged Zico.

"Let go, I am still using an air tank to breathe." Zico said pushing us.

"Who the hell did this to you?" Lena asked. Like I didn't just tell her.

"Who do you think? Kai and his friends. I pulled up to y'all house, and knocked on the door when I realized y'all don't live there no more. When I was walking back to the car, Kai kicked me in the back and dudes start stomping on me. Then I blacked out." Zico said.

"Don't worry I got him good. And Y/N put a nasty mark on his cheating ass wife too." Dean said smiling.

"I just hope he doesn't do it again. He took my phone, he knows my information." Zico said worried.

"Zico, you can stay with us if you want?" I told Zico. Dean glared at me.

"Thank you. I will, he might know where I live now that he has my phone. All my shit on there bro." Zico said.

"When do you get out?" I asked him.

"The doctor said if I can breathe on my own now I can be discharhed tomorrow." Zico said happily.

"Ok." I said.

The Next Day

Zico got discharged from the hospital and stayed with us. We let him stay in the room next to the twins room. He was a good guest. He cleaned, he was really nice.

That Night

Me and Dean just took showers and it was that night. The night we designated to be sex night. It was our day.