Part 20

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

The Next Day

Y/N POV

I woke up to the twins crying. Usuallly when one of them cries the other one cries too. And it's annoying as shit. I crawled over Dean crushing him and put my fluffy slides on. I went to the twins room and checked them. Junghwa had a dirty diaper and so did Jaehwa. I decided to just wash them up for the day and get them dressed.

Junghwa wore this.

Jaehwa wore this.

I put them on the bed and let them annoy Dean because he was supposed to have bee got up

I put them on the bed and let them annoy Dean because he was supposed to have bee got up. Junghwa was crawling all on his face. And Jaehwa was hitting his face. I went to the bathroom and did my little routine.

I wore this.

"Where are you going? And did you put these babies in the bed? Junghwa is all over my face

"Where are you going? And did you put these babies in the bed? Junghwa is all over my face." Dean said.

"Yeah I did, you were supposed to be up. You were supposed to get up and get dressed to go get some furniture for the new house." I said going to my vanity. I was doing my hair in a bun and doing my makeup.

"Fine, I'll get up." Dean said. He got Junghwa off his face and sat her on the bed and went to the bathroom. He did his little routine and by the time he came out I was putting coconut oil in Junghwa and Jaehwa's hair.

"Aww, look at this. My little man is growing hair. He'll have a man bun in a minute." Dean said tickling him making him fall laughing.

"Okay, come on." I said handing him Junghwa. We got Lena and went to the furniture store.

BOB'S FURNITURE STORE IN THIS BITCH! THEY THE PLUG! THEY GOT ICE CREAM, COOKIES, PEPPERMINTS, AND SHIT. I GO THERE EVEN WHEN I DON'T NEED FURNITURE!

"Lena you can go look for a new back board for your bed. We are getting all new stuff. And it's coming out of DEAN'S POCKET!" I said smiling. Lena ran off happy. Me and Dean went to look for couches and stuff for the house.

We bought a whole bunch of shit and put it in storage for when we actually do move into the house.

We got home and saw a familiar car parked out front of Kai's house. Kai and his little wife are still together. They go to therapy. Even though from what I hear that's not helping shit with their realationship.

"Hey, that's Zico's car. But I don't see him here." Dean said walking up the porch unlocking the door. Then a window opened in Kai's house and Zico jumped out with only his boxers on.

"Zico! What the hell are you doing?" Lena asked him.

"I was having sex with this girl, and from what I've seen she has a man. And I didn't even know." Zico said confused.

Then I heard a door slam and Kai was coming outside running towards Zico. Zico looked scared. Kai jumped on Zico and started punching him hard. Dean ran over there and pushed Kai off of Zico. Dean punched Kai making him fall back on the floor all bloody. He helped Zico up and me and Lena were just standing there confused on what the hell just happened.

Me and Lena started wlaking to the house.

"What the hell is going on?" Lena asked me.

"I'm guessing Zico had sex with Kai's wife. And Kai tried to beat Zico up, but my bae kicked Kai's ass." I said smiling.

"Shut the hell up, I can't believe Zico had sex with Kai's wife. And they were supposed to be going to therapy." Lena said shaking her head.

"I know, watch the twins for a minute. I'm going to go check on Dean and Zico." I said running out the door. Zico was putting his clothes back on outside. Zico got back into his car and Dean started walking back to the house. Once we got in the house I started asking Dean what happened.

"How did all of that happen?" I asked Dean.

"Zico said he was on his way to our house and Kai's wife was outside getting the mail in her bra and panties. And she invited him in, a couple drinks later she said she didn't have a man. So Zico took that as an opportunity to get a free blowjob." Dean said. There was knocking on the door. I answered it a Kai started yelling in my face.

"First of all Kai, you are gonna stop yelling in my damn face. I am not your bitch, your bitch was in there sucking another dude off. So don't yell at me. I'm not the one." I said before Dean came to the door and pushed me aside.

"Get the fuck away from her. Don't yell at my girl." Dean said to Kai.

"Tell your friend to fucking my wife." Kai said yelling at Dean.

"Tell your wife to stop fucking random dudes, she a thot." I said.

"Ah." Kai said and he stormed away.

"What the hell is going on?" Dean asked.

"I don't know, but this whole situation is funny as hell." Lena said laughing.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. Even though it was corny as hell. I am not gonna post until I come up with a good problem to add to this story. So, sorry. I will probably only be posting smuts.

Check out my other series. My most popular that just hit 70k reads. And my other story The Sugar Daddy.

Love you!😘😘😘😘