Part 27

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

 I was crying when I heard the bedroom door open.

"Baby, please don't cry." Dean said coming next to me sitting down. He pulled my neck towards his lap. I laid on him still crying as he rubbed my head.

"Why are you crying so much?" Dean asked me.

"I don't know, everything is just too hard. I mean I gave up having an actual teenage life to take care of your kids. Getting you back was a big bonous. But, everywhere I go people calling me a whore, a gold digger, dumb, just another baby mama, it hurts. If you aren't with me I can't have respect from people because I have these kids and they know their yours. Everyone thinks I'm lying to you. And you know I'm not. You took my virginity, and no one has had sex with me since you." I said still crying.

"I know bae, it'll get easier. Just please hang in there. I love you. Remember that. We know you're not lying. We know how amazing you are. But you have to stop fighting." Dean said. I lifted my head up.

"Dean you know this is how I was raised." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know, but you have a better life now. Just because someone asks you to fight doesn't mean you have to drag people left and right." Dean said laughing.

"But what if they say something about you, or the kids. Or they put their hands on me first?" I said.

"Back away from the problem. Don't give them the satifaction. Because now they know all it takes is a shot at the twins or me and you are getting into fights." Dean said.

"Fine, but if someone touches me first I'm dragging hoes." I said smiling.

"What are the other problems?" Dean asked me,

"I'm tired of being called a hoe. When I was pregnant living in that neighborhood everyone around the block would call me a hoe because they never saw a guy in the house. You know how that fucking feels?! To be looked up and down all day. And with you, comes extra drama, extra people in my buisiness, and extra bullshit, that I just can't handle." I said sighing.

"Ignore it, you aren't a hoe. You are only a hoe for me." Dean said smiling making me laugh.

"No, I think it's the other way around." I said, and there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it. Can you start making dinner, I'm hungry and I know you hungry." Dean said getting up. I picked the twins up and put them in their high chairs while I was about to start cooking dinner. Dean went to the door and all I heard was yelling. I ran over there real quick and saw who was behind the door.

"Why the hell are you here? Didn't you get enough?" I asked Donna who was yelling at Dean. I pushed Dean behind me, because if she touched Dean what he just said about me fighting was about to go out the window real fast.

"Why are you in my house?" She asked. I looked at her confused, and then back at Dean.

"What in the hell are you talking about?" I asked her.

"You are living my life, with my husband, in my house. How dare you come here and take everything that was everything away from me?!" She asked coming closer to me making me back up.

"You had a chance and you blew it, we both know I am irreaplaceable." I said winking at her.

"You'll fucking see how it fucking feels to have everything taken away from you. And in 2 days. In 2 days I lost everything. My husband, house, clothes, everything. I lost everything I had in 2 days. Because of you, and those damn kids. He would have stayed with me, if it wasn't for those kids. He is only with you for the kids sake." She said. I laughed in her dumbass face.

"You really think that. This love has started way before you were even thought about. We were high school sweethearts. We been in love with each other before we even really knew what love was. You came here last minute sweetie." I said.

"You'll see. When your world comes crashing down in front of your face. I'll destroy everything you have, everything that means something to you. Will be gone. In the blink of an eye. You'll see how it feels to be me. You have no idea what I have planned." She said, and she stormed out the door.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. What did Donna mean? What will she destroy first? How will you and Dean get over this? I honestly don't know, which is why it will take a little while till part 28 comes out. I have actually had this part ready for some days. But I never edited it. I was busy living my summer break life. Actually going places for one summer. 

Check out my other series. My most popular one... Smuts. And my other story The Sugar Daddy. Which for those who read The Sugar Daddy I am thinking about discontinuing because I don't have anymore story lines for those. So, I'm not even thinking, I'm going to discontinue it. I need to focus on Spilled Milk, and Smuts. So... Yeah that story will be gone.

Love you!😘😘😘😘