Part 33

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. The ending is coming soon. And as I said before I want to do a Spilled Milk 2. But it's gonna be about Junghwa and Jaehwa. You know their life with being Dean and your kids.

Y/N POV

It's been a long time since I last saw Donna. Zico came out of his coma. When he came out he didn't really remember anything, but everyone taught him what he needed to know. Lena came out of critical condition, and she is back living at home. But she still has to watch what she does for a little while her body is still fragile.

But today is my bachlorette party. I only invited Lena, I don't have any friends besides for Lena. Unlike Dean who has too many friends to invite to his bachlor party tonight. The twins are with my dad. Which is bad for my dad. They have learned to walk and they can talk a little now. So me and Dean made Junghwa the flower girl. And made Jaehwa the ring barrer. They are gonna be so cute. I just cannot wait to be in my wedding dress. I invited my parents and the rest of my family.

Dean invited his mom and dad, he didn't really want to. But I made him, this is important for them to see. They had to come. I just don't trust Zico with throwing his bachlor party. Knowing Zico since he doesn't have a girlfriend he probably got strippers. While me and Lena are just gonna get a hotel room, drink, and watch movies, and act like little kids together.

Once me and Lena got to the hotel we took showers and started chugging down shots. And we were twerking in the hotel room. And we drunk some more.

So nothing else really changed about us. We used to do this when were 10. The twerking part too. But that's because we didn't know what having a big ass meant. But now we twerking for fun.

We were twerking until we fell asleep for the night.

Dean POV

Zico planned the party and I knew I couldn't trust him. I told him no strippers, and what does he get. Strippers. All I wanted was drinking and talking. Not strippers shaking their stinky asses in my face. So, I stayed in my room all night and looked at pictures of Y/N. I wondered what she was doing all that time. Probably twerking. Like she always does. I looked at pictures of her and watched movies with the door locked till I fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up in my bed like how I left it. I opened the door to see Zico with naked strippers on him.

"Zico! What the fuck!?" I yelled waking him and the girls up. I covered my eyes and went back into my room. I took a shower and got dressed. I had to be at the reception in like 2 hours to get my clothes on and fix my hair right. And I wanted to practice my vows in the mirror.

When I came out Zico was thankfully dressed and ready to go. We went to the venue and it didn't take me long to get ready but aparently it was taking Y/N and Lena, and the rest of her bridesmaids a little while to get ready.

Y/N POV

I put on my dress and did my hair. I put my hair in a tight ass bun and swooped my edges. I did my makeup.

 I did my makeup