Part 8

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This will be a short part so I can get more content in the next part. Part 9.

"You can't just walk into my life like this. I have shit in my life. And, I can't just let you fuck out of nowhere. You have to work for this, all over again." You said pushing his face back before he had the chance to kiss you.

"Again? Didn't you make me work for it the first time we started dating? Why again?" He asked, I laughed at his agrreviation.

"Because, you just came back. I can't let you in that easy." You said.

"Wait, I just thought of some shit." He said smirking,

"What is it?" You asked.

"I don't have anywhere to sleep. We were staying at a hotel, but. She will not let me in after today. Can I stay at yours?" He asked scratching his neck. After you thought about it for a while you finally gave him an answer.

"Sure, but don't try anything." You said.

"Because you know you can't resist me anyway." Dean said smiling. Your grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"No, it might be the other way around. Now, go get your kids and help me get the stuff in the car please." You said. Dean nodded and picked up the twins giving them to you. And he picked up everything else with no problem. As if everything was weightless.

"Can you drop me off at the hotel so I can get my clothes. And the concert is tommorow. Do you wanna come?" He asked you.

"Sure, but what about after that?" You asked nervously.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, you are having a tour. And I refuse to let you put this tour on hold for me." You said.

"You and the twins can come with me?" He said.

"We can?" You asked confused but also excited.

"Of course, it's not like I don't have the money to afford more room. On my jet. After the concert we can pack up the twins stuff and your stuff and go on a trip. Just think of it as a vacation." Dean said smiling. You just stood there smiling. A vacation, around the world. With Dean.

"Y/N, are you okay? Because you are kinnd of just standing there... Smiling. Kinda creepy." Dean said patting your shoulder.

"I'm fine. Come on, get the sutff in the car." You said walking up to the car.

At The Hotel

"I'll be right back." Dean said kissing your cheek making you blush.

"Ok." You said.

Dean POV

I went into the hotel went to the elevator. Pressed the highest floor and unlocked the door. I saw Donna laying on the couch.

"Why did you come?" Donna asked looking at me.

"I came to get my stuff. I know you don't want me here. So, I'm not even gonna talk." I said walking to the room. I grab my suitcase and put my clothes toothbrush and things into my suitcase. Donna came next to the door and leaned on it.

"Why did you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?" I asked turning around.

"Cheat. Why?" She asked.

"I didn't cheat. Cheating is when you have sex with someone else. I kissed her. She pushed me back, she didn't want you to get hurt. I didn't talk to her for a day. And she had my kids. She stopped being with me because she didn't want to ruin my future carrer with those kids. She is considerate. But, I had to move on. Even though I loved her with all my heart, everything in my soul. And we both know you were with me for the fame, and money." I said rolling my eyes.

"No I wasn't." Donna said.

"Oh really, I heard you with your best friends. Saying I'm gonna leave him soon. I'm already famous." I said quoting her. I finished packing my stuff and walked to the door.

"Wait, can you just kiss me one more time?" Donna asked grabbing my arm.

"I'm sorry Donna, I can't. Never again." I said going out of the door. I got in the elevator and I smiled as soon as I saw Y/N in the car listening to my music. She was listening to Bonnie and Clyde.

"Bonnie Clyde. Bonnie Clyde. One night. Whocares. Whocares." She sang. I hopped in the driver seat.

"Really?" I asked laughing at her.

"Even though I used to know you. I still fangirl sometimes." She said laughing wiht me. We drove off to her house. We got out and some guy was sitting on his porch eyeing Y/N down in her bikini.

"Hey, Y/N." He said waving.

"Hey, Kai? Why are you outside?" She asked getting the twins out of the backseat.

"Just enjoying the night." He said smiling.

"Hey, buddy. Her eyes are right here. Don't look at my girls ass." I said getting mad. I heard Y/N chuckle over the grabbing her keys.

"Get in the damn house Dean. Good night Kai." She waved and closed the door behind me.

"Who is that guy?" I asked.

"Are you serious? He's not the one sleeping in the same bed as me. He isn't the one that get's to kiss me when he wants to." You said pulling him into a kiss. You were holding Jaehwa and Junghwa and Jaehwa hit your face.

"What the hell Jaehwa." You said laughing. Dean laughed alone with you.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other series. My most popular one, Smuts. And my other story The Sugar Daddy.

Love you!😘😘😘😘