Part 18

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

I have to leave Y/N.

Once I got home I unlocked the door. Gave them the food and grabbed Y/N and brung her into the room.

"Y/N I have to tell you something. It's about your mother, it's important." I said grabbing her hands. I could see the fear in her eyes. I can't leave her. I can't.

Bitch you thought, Dean love you too damn much to leave you! Deal with it, but what's gonna happen with your mother. TEA🍵

"What?" She asked worried.

"Your mother told me if I didn't leave you something would happen to you and the twins. But I can't leave you, I love you too much to leave you. I can't break your heart again." I said crying. 

"Dean, calm down. I know she's bitch but you don't have to lie on her like that." She said standing up.

"Wha, I'm not lying. Why would I lie to you like that? Espically about your mother?" I asked her sad. Why would she think I would just lie to her face like this. Over something that wasn't even relevant 20 minutes ago. I know she doesn't really like her mom, so why would I just bring her up, about this and I was lying. Why would she even think that?

"Because she never liked you, Dean I get it. I don't assoiciate with her anymore. You don't have to tell me lies about her. She's still my mother." She said getting pissed.

"I know she's you mom, but she's trying to hurt you and the twins if you don't talk to her. I'm not lying to you babe. Why would I lie to you?" I asked her trying to hold her hands. She snatched her hands away.

"Because you are still mad that she never liked you, could you blame her? You slept with almost every girl in school." She said rolling her eyes. She always throws that in my face. She knows I'm not like that anymore. Espically when I have her.

"You always say that shit! I'm not even lying! Damn! Why can't you just believe me?! I'm you fiancee!" I said yelling.

"Because I know you are lying? You came from McDonalds and you said you seen my mother? My mother doesn't even eat McDonalds." She said throwing her hands up.

"Well she was there, so I don't know what she eats." I said rolling my eyes.

"Come on now Dean. You are just looking to start something." She said sitting back down.

"Fine, then I'll call her. Give me your phone." I said taking her phone off the bed. I unlocked her phone because she gave me the password. I copied her mother's number into my phone and dialed her number on my phone. She answered.

"Umm, Y/N's mom?" I asked while Y/N sat next to me rolling her eyes.

"Yes, Dean?" She asked.

"Yeah, you said what would happen if I didn't leave Y/N?" I asked her smiling at Y/N. She was about to be looking stupid because she was gonna say it.

"I said that is you didn't leave my daughter I would kill her and those nappy headed children of yours." She said. Y/N had anger in her eyes. She snatched the phone from me.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU! DON'T EVER   CALL MY KIDS NAPPY HEADED EITHER! THEIR HAIR IS MORE TAKEN CARE OF THAN YOURS. AND IT'S SAD MY DAUGHTER HAS MORE EDGES THAN YOU, YOU DUMB LITTLE BITCH. Come near me, my man, or my bestie, or my kids, and you are gonna find out just what your daughter can do." She said, and she just hung up the phone pissed off. Panting and everything. With evil ik her eyes, like she was gonna kill someone. I looked at her smirking.

"Well..." I said almost busting out into laughter.

"Don't say anything, we need to get out of here. We are moving, she might come here and try something. And if she kills one of my children I might have to slice a bitch up. You better find us a new house by tommorrow morning, far away from here. I'm not playing." She said, she left out the room.