Part 17

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

After you and Dean went home shortly after Lena showed up sad.

"What's wrong Lena?" You asked her walking past you and Dean going straight to the kitchen with her fat ass.

"Manii, was using me to get to Dean. Somehow I still don't know how she found out we were friends pretending to be gay to meet Dean. What kind of a bitch does that?" Lena said putting whipped cream in her mouth.

"Where is she? Cause I will fuck her up." You said.

"No, don't even bother. How was your day at the studio?" Lena asked flopping on the couch next to Dean.

"Guess who I met, I met fucking Zico. He told me he would help me be a dancer. How fucking amazing is that?!" You screamed in excitment.

"Did you tell him about me? We used to make dances together." Lena said smiling wide.

"Of course I did, when should I text him to meet us to start training?" You asked Lena.

"Today, we could meet with him tommorrow." Lena said smiling and squealing.

"When you two are done fangirling, tell me what we are having for dinner." Dean said.

"Umm, do we look like maids to you. Go out and get some damn food." You said hitting Dean thigh.

"Fine. I'll find somewhere. See ya'll later. Love you." Dean said getting up getting his keys and going out the door.

Dean POV

I left out and the closest place to go was McDonalds. And I knew they were gonna be blowing up my phone asking me why I was taking so long if I went somewhere else. And since the line was too long I just went in and ordered.

"Hey, you are Dean right?" A lady asked tapping me. She looked not really old but way older than me.

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Y/N's mom. Can I pull you aside and talk to you for a minute." She said grabbing my arm. I just went with her because I knew this was Y/N's mom just thinking about it. And how much she hated me back then. And told her not to trust me of mess around with me.

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked her.

"I wanna tell you, to stop messing with my daughter. You were just a fuckboy in high school. And I will be damned if you knock up my daughter, leave her, and get back with her, and leave her a damn gan." She said. I puckered my lips out in confusion.

"Hmm, if I'm not mistaken Y/N told me you kicked her out as soon as you found out she was pregnant. So, I confused on why you even care. I treat her way better than any other guy can. I'm never leaving her, and if you wanna know somethings. Y/N actually left me. So, I'm gonna get my food." I said trying to walk away. But she grabbed my shirt and pulled me right back.

"Fine, clearly you don't understand me. If you don't stop messing with Y/N I will kill her, and those little twins. Get it, so when you go home. You might wanna break it to her that your leaving her. That is if you really care about you little family." She said smirking. I walked off and got the food. On the ride there I was thinking about what she said. Either stay with her and risk her killing the love of my life and beloved twins. Or leave her and they live and find someone better. I came to a conclusion.

I HAVE TO LEAVE Y/N.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. It was so short because I wanna leave more content for part 18 that is coming soon.

Check out my other series. My most popular. Smuts. And my other story The Sugar Daddy.

Love you!😘😘😘😘