Part 29

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

"Dean!" I yelled for him looking at this note.

He walked behind me and looked at what I was looking at.

"Donna." He said. I jerked my head in his direction.

"You mean this bitch did this to my friend?" I asked sad. I wasn't even mad, I was sad. I wanted to bust out crying, what if Lena was really hurt. And she wouldn't get out of critical condition. I put the note back on the ground and went into the living room. I sat on the couch and started into space while Dean didn't know what to do.

He isn't used to seeing me like this. Until I heard my phone go off. I ran into the room and picked up my phone. It was a DM. I opened the DM and saw a video and the person was typing. The text said.

"Hope you enjoy this, it's going all over social media in a minute." The text said. I opened the video and saw Dean and Donna having sex. My heart instantly dropped. I was well aware that Dean and Donna have obviously had sex before. I didn't wanna see it with my own eyes. And then they made a sex tape and she said it was going all over social media.

Everyone is gonna see my Dean having sex with another girl that is supposed to be his ex. I dropped my phone on the bed and went into the living room where Dean was rocking the twins to sleep.

"Put down the twins." I said to him pissed off.

"What are you talking about? It's their bedtime." He said laughing like it was funny.

"DEAN I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING PUT DOWN THE TWINS." I said yelling at the top of my lungs. He put them in their little play pin and looked at me confused.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked me standing up. Tears started to fall down my eyes. Like I said I was aware him and Donna have had sex before. I was just so pissed the fuck off. He's mine, no one else is supposed to have sex with him. It's just the point of it, would anyone else wanna see their man having sex with someone else? Even if it was their ex? I don't care I just don't wanna see that shit.

Dean kept looking at me confused. I don't know what came over me, I just smacked him. He had a red mark on his face.

"Babe, what did I do?" He asked looking at me. I ran to the room and showed him my phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DEAN?!" I yelled in his face again. He looked at me like oh shit.

"Me and Donna." He said looking down sadly.

"Is it?" I said being sarcastic. Just then my phone went off again and so did Dean's phone. I looked at my phone and my @ was mentioned. I looked at saw Dean and Donna's sex tape. People commenting. I threw my phone against the wall.

"Baby..." He said looking at me.

"No, get the fuck out Dean before I say something I shouldn't." I said shooing him away.

"Y/N." He said. I looked at him with anger and sadness in my eyes.

"DEAN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" I yelled. He walked away and closed the door behind him. I slumped into the corner and started crying. My phone was going off because of all the comments people were leaving of Dean, and Donna, and me.

And this is what put me in this point in time. Sitting in my room crying stuck with twins, and a fucked up life. This was what I was trying to tell you in the begginning. How things were going so well and went so damn left.

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. I hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my...Smuts!!! We are about to hit 100k bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you!😘😘😘😘