Warped Meetings

The portal glitches a bit as the multiverse suddenly shakes. The portals merge and form 15 cracks. The 30 main characters unknowingly separate as they each fall into the cracks, closing them as they enter.

The scene soon switches to a throne room, with Aruke tied to a throne beside ?????.

?????: (floats above a throne as a group of people bow down to him) Go destroy them all.

All: Yes Master!

????/??????1: Your plan will succeed. We are sure of it.

?????: Good.

??????2: Master, may I ask you something?

?????: Go ahead.

??????2: What about the champion, Master? His façade is slowly breaking....

?????: Just push him to his limits. He will find his Spirit then, and then he will destroy them. (cackles evilly)

Karan: Very well Master.

The group nods before they disappear.

Aruke: (looks worried)

The opening plays.

*Note: It ends at 1:30.

(The music starts playing as Natsume Amano turns into Shuka's awakened form, then Akino Kin opens up the game system as Ryaku Mizuya opens up his Magical Gates and Young Aruke Kin activates the Nature power.)

当这世界被黑暗困住 Dāng zhè shì jiè bèi hēi'àn kùn zhù When the world is being trapped by the darkness

(Keisuke Amano is shown leaning against a wall, while a silhouette who's hugging a monochrome bear grins maliciously as Keisuke curls up, crying a bit.)

坚强身影再踏上征途 jiān qiáng shēn yǐng zài tà shàng zhēng tú Its saviour will begin their journey

(Rau Maui looked determined as he readies his mirror with Bao En Sae and Konju Rudi by his side, also doing the same thing.)

前方的挑战 qián fāng de tiǎo zhàn The challenges ahead

(Tenade Arihoshi is shrouded in darkness with a silhouette behind her until a hand reaches out.)

正在等着我 zhèng zài děng zhe wǒ Are waiting for me.

(Tenade takes it, and it's revealed to Bloody, Chilly, and Mountaineering, who all smile at her. She smiles back.)

我们不会停下这脚步 Wǒ men bù huì tíng xià zhè jiǎo bù We can't hesitate in this journey

(Tadeoniu Ranero and Tireni Remira are in battle stances, both have determined faces on.)