Bullet Refuting Chaos

Tireni and Keisuke have been thrown into the Danganronpa world, or more specifically Hope's Peak Academy's highest floor. They are now sizing the other up, trying to absorb as much information about their companion as they can.

Keisuke: (tilts his head slightly, thinks: A British accent with a mix of Belgian here and there, showing his heritage. I can sense some Indonesian and Maori as well, with the Maori stronger than the Indonesian, which shows that he was raised in New Zealand for a while before he moved to Indonesia.) 

Tireni: (frowns, thinks: He's a Japanese, around eleven, if I'm not mistaken. He looks familiar too. I wonder why....) 

The silence continued until Keisuke decides to break the ice.

Keisuke: So... who are you? (eyes are narrowed) 

Tireni: (thinks: He's on guard. He doesn't trust me. Why does this feel so unnatural on his face?...) Tireni Remira, first name Tireni. 

Keisuke: I see... I'm Amano Keisuke. It's a pleasure to meet you. 

Tireni does a double take hearing that.

Tireni: E-Excuse me? (is trying to understand this) 

Keisuke: I'm Amano Keisuke. (repeats it as if it's a normal name) 

Tireni: Hold on, AMANO KEISUKE!? As in the Amano Keisuke from Youkai Watch Shadowside!? 

Keisuke: Yeah. (thinks: Uh oh....From what Ayame-san told me about the Non-Fictioners' opinions of me, he seems to believe that I'm a coward. (groans mentally) Time to play along.... AGAIN.) (smiles a bit warily)

Tireni: (notices, eyes narrow, thinks: His posture changed all of a sudden... Why?) Wait, does that make you a Fictioner? 

Keisuke: I-I suppose so... 

Tireni: I see... (decides to play along, smiles warmly) Don't be scared, Keisuke. I'm not going to hurt you. 

Keisuke: (relaxes a bit (emphasis on a BIT)) T-Thanks Tireni-san... 

Tireni: It's no problem. Anyway, we should get out of here- 

The two suddenly hear a voice echo from below.

Keisuke: G-GAH! (backs away, looks terrified)

Tireni: (takes out his Libra Stabiliser, which are twin guns coloured navy blue attached to his belts with holsters) Get behind me! 

Keisuke: (complies) 

Tireni: (aims the guns at the door) 

The door is opened, and the screen cuts to black as the opening begins. 

*Note: It ends at 1:30.

(The music starts playing as Natsume Amano turns into Shuka's awakened form, then Akino Kin opens up the game system as Ryaku Mizuya opens up his Magical Gates and Young Aruke Kin activates the Nature power.)

当这世界被黑暗困住 Dāng zhè shì jiè bèi hēi'àn kùn zhù When the world is being trapped by the darkness

(Keisuke Amano is shown leaning against a wall, while a silhouette who's hugging a monochrome bear grins maliciously as Keisuke curls up, crying a bit.)