Magical Hissatsus

Ceels: Urgh.... (eyes squint at the bright light as he wakes up) Where am I?..... 

The boy wakes up to find himself in an infirmary, with Rau lying on a bed beside him. He blinks as he looks at the male. 

Ceels: (tilts head, thinks: I've seen him somewhere before... But where?....) (eyes suddenly widen, thinks: Wait, could he be that detective from Alibi, Rau Maui?...) 

Rau: (eyes flutter open, he groans) Ahhh, my head hurts.... Did Chaos plan this?....

Ceels: (blinks, his mind goes into mini-flashback mode)

Aruke: (sighs) You see, I'm a Fate Changer... I was chosen by Chaos to control the lives of many people across the globe....

Ceels: (eyes widen, thinks aloud) It can't be the same Chaos, right?...

Rau: (hears that, blinks as he turns to Ceels) You know Chaos?

Ceels: (jumps) N-Not really! M-My headmaster knows him though!

Rau: Headmaster?

Ceels: Y-Yeah.... A-At any rate! Y-You're Rau Maui, right?

Rau: (looks a bit shocked) Y-Yeah, how did you know?

Ceels: Just had a gut feeling.

Rau: Oh! (smiles) You have really good intuition!

At that, Ceels flares up like mad.

Ceels: (shy and stuttering tone) I-It's nothing! R-Really! L-Liz is better than I am! I-I just act as the secretary for the Small Detectives!

Rau: (blinks) The Small Detectives?....

Aruke: (rubs his scar a bit) But yeah, you're my Chosen alongside the Youkai Tanteisha, the Light Enchanters and the Small Detectives, who are in the LEs as well.

Rau: (shocked) Wait, hold up! Could you be a fellow Chosen?!

Ceels: Chosen?

Rau: People chosen by Uncle Aruke.

Ceels: (eyes widen) Wait a minute! You know Headmaster?!

Rau: (blinks) Your headmaster?

Ceels: Kin Aruke.

Rau: (blinks again) ............ (eyes widen) Wait what?! Uncle Aruke was your headmaster?!

Ceels: (nods) If that's the case, do you know where he is?!

Rau: Uncle Aruke went missing the same day the book burning case began! Akino's been worried sick for him until we were told by Chaos-san that he was kidnapped!

Ceels: (eyes widen) No way!

Rau: Yes way!

Ceels: I can't believe it! Who on Earth would be able to kidnap Headmaster-

Just then, the door opens, causing the two to turn to look at it, revealing Shinsuke, who quickly closes the door.

Ceels: (stops his rant, blinks) Hey, aren't you Nishizono Shinsuke from Inazuma Eleven GO?

Shinsuke: (nearly jumps) Eeeh?! How do you know my name?!

Ceels: Erm... I watch the series?...

Shinsuke: Series?.... (eyes widen) Oh. You're non-fictioners.

Rau: (blinks) How did you know that?

Shinsuke: A friend told me about them.

Rau: Eh? A friend?