A Painful Reunion! The Despair Fight!

The main protagonists are finally gathered in a world....

The Danganronpa World... With Junko on the loose, ready to bring them down to despair....

Junko: (hums as she watches from above) Looks like it's finally my time to shine, eh, Mushi-kun~

Mushi: (grins darkly) Indeed. Get rid of them before they become a hindrance to Master's plan. 

Junko: You got it~ Upupupu~ This is going to be so much fun~ (disappears)

Mushi: Aha~ And now, it's time to return to Master. (closes eyes, a dark mist envelops them before they disappear too)

Nearby Hope's Peak, the portal opens up and spits the 30 humans, incarnation, Youkai and CGs on the ground before closing just like that, leaving the 29 of them to their own devices. 

Chenhua: (lands on top of the entire group) AIYOWEI! MY BACK HURTS!

Tadeoniu: (groans) YOU THINK?!

Jorogumo: (screams) GET OFF EVERYONE! I'M AT THE STUPID BOTTOM!

Kai: Get off, Chenhua-san!

Chenhua: Alright alright! Sheesh, you guys are impatient!

Thankfully, they manage to rearrange themselves after dispersing.

Natsume: Phew....

Ungaikyou: (sighs in relief) That's much better.

Lucy: You mean MUCH MUCH better. 

Ryaku: Gah... I haven't felt this good in a while.. (grins) And even more seeing you all here. 

Chilly: Bloody! Mountaineering!

Mountaineering: Chil! Nade! 

The 3 CGs and 1 human race to each other before getting into a big hug.

Tenade: I missed you guys so much! I was crazy worried for you!

Bloody: Aw, Nade, you didn't have to! Your younger brother took good care of me! 

Tenade: (blinks) E-Eh?... 

Akinori: N-Neesan! (rushes to hug her) 

Tenade: (barely manages to hug him back) K-Kinori! (tears up) I missed you so much!

Akinori: L-Likewise! (tears up too)

Ayame: Aww, that's so sweet! (smiles)

Tenade: (grins softly) Hey there, I'm Arihoshi Tenade. 

Rasen: (laughs) Akinori tells tons of stories about ya! I never realised that you were THAT Tenade until you used your Youki back at Alfea!

Jorogumo: (chuckles) Yeah. She's like Cuddly alright. 

Bao En: The soft yet hard type? (grins) Does Jorogumo have a crush on Cuddly? 

Jorogumo: E-EH?! (blushes scarlet) N-No way! W-Why would I?! 

Ungaikyou: (hums) Trying to deny it? You admitted it when they called, remember? 

Jorogumo: I-I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Rau: H-Huh?... (ears perk up) Jorogumo has a boyfriend?~

Touma: (nods) Y-Yeah! H-He's a really nice guy, I think! 

Ungaikyou: Yep!~

Ryaku: (laughs) No hiding this now, Jorogumo!

Jorogumo: A-AHHHHH! (covers her face) S-Spare meeeeeeee!