Enter, Idiotic and Loyalty's Partners!

Tagiru: It's a long story....

Chilly: Depends on how long it is.

Natsume: (nods)

After the portal had spat Natsume and Chilly out to land on poor Tagiru, the duo had quickly learnt that he knew of CGs, much to their shock.

Right now, they are staring down at Tagiru as they sit on the benches around.

Tagiru: Well.... First of all, this isn't my main device. (gestures to the MP3) It's just for accessories. All of us have them.

Chilly: Wait, so there are more people with the Living Helper?! (shocked)

Tagiru: (shakes head) Not the Living Helper. I don't use that. 

Chilly: I'm confused. 

Natsume: And I'm perplexed. What on Earth is a CG? 

Chilly: Well-

Tagiru: They're minor gods who support our daily lives behind the scenes. 

Natsume: Oh.... (nods in understanding) So it's like Youkai in a way. 

Tagiru: (nods) In a way. 

Natsume: I see.... 

Chilly: Youkai?... (looks at Natsume, thinks: Why does she look so familiar?....) (scans her, finds the Elder watch, eyes widen) Wait, hold on! T-That's...!

Natsume: (blinks, looks at Chilly) Something wrong? 

Chilly: I remember you now! (smiles) Amano Natsume, right? You're the main character for Shadowside! 

Natsume: (blushes) A-Ah, it's nothing, really... I'm nothing special...

Chilly: As if! You're amazing! 

Natsume: (sputters, goes red) 

Chilly: (grins) Did you get together with Touma, though?

Natsume's face goes completely red, and she stutters incoherent words. 

Tagiru: (decides to join in on the teasing) Looks like you did!

Natsume: G-GAH!!!

Chilly: AWWW!! So cute! Just like Bao En and Ryaku! Those two sputter every time they go on a date and get caught! 

Tagiru: Agreed! (thinks: Wow, she really reminds me of Haru-)

Taiki: Oi, Tagiru! (jogs over) What did you call me here for? 

Tagiru: Oh, Taiki-senpai! (grins) You're here! 

Taiki: Yeah, I got here after getting that weird text from you saying that we had to meet up. Something about CGs? 

Tagiru: Well... (points to Chilly and Natsume) Look who we have here. 

Taiki: (turns to look at them, blinks) .... Huh, so she (points to Natsume) knows of CGs too? 

Tagiru: Not really. I think she just found out about them. Might be a Youkai Acknowledger. 

Taiki: (looks at her, sees the Elder watch) She's definitely a Youkai Acknowledger. Look at the watch. 

Tagiru: (spots it) Oh, right. That's the Elder Magical Mirror thingy right? 

Taiki: Yep. (thinks: Thank you for rambling about Shadowside, Shirou... I owe you a marathon when this is all over....) 

Tagiru: (grins) But anyway, I think we should do introductions! Like me! I'm Akashi Tagiru! 

Taiki: And I'm Kudou Taiki. (smiles)