Skeletal Land

Y Aruke: Urgh.... (wakes up)

Y Aruke gets up, then looks around him, seeing that he's in a room. He's sharing a bed with Manuel, who is still unconscious.

Y Aruke: (blinks, a memory from his future flies in) ... M-Manuel?

Manuel: (hears his name) Argh..... (wakes up as well, gets up, looks at Y Aruke) H-Huh? Who are you?

Y Aruke: I-I'm Kin Aruke....

Manuel: (recognises the name, eyes widen) A-Aruke? As in the Fate Changer Aruke? 

Y Aruke: Y-Yeah... (thinks: How does he know that?.... Unless....)(snaps his fingers in understanding) Do you know my future self?

Manuel: N-Not really..... Nade was chosen to write down his stories... S-So she knows him better... But yeah.... I suppose I do...

Y Aruke: I-I see...

Manuel: Y-You're so young, though. Are you sure you're the-

Miguel: (walks in, sees them) Oh, you're awake!

Manuel: (nearly jumps out of his bed after seeing him) Wait, hold on, aren't you-?!

Miguel: (grins) Yep, I'm Miguel Rivera! Nice to meet you two non-fictioners!

The duo give a double take.

Y Aruke: (shocked) H-How did you know?

Miguel: (shrugs) It's nothing much. You two looked completely different from me. It was a no-brainer. But if you're asking me how I know of non-fictioners.... (grins a bit) That's a secret. I'm not telling you guys at all. 

Y Aruke: W-We won't force you to tell us anything...

Miguel: Geez, thanks! Anyway, you should introduce yourselves to me, shouldn't you?

Y Aruke: (nods) K-Kin Arukeです。(desu=I am {Japanese})

Manuel: Hola! Soy Emmanuel Remoas. (Hi! I'm Emmanuel Remoas! {Spanish})

Miguel: (smiles, thinks: Aruke, huh?... I wonder if he knows of us...... Meh, he probably doesn't.) Anyway, how do you feel now, Aruke?

Y Aruke: I.... (blinks) I feel better. How did you know, though?

Miguel: Papa Hector said that you were gripping your head tightly for a while before you went unconscious. (smiles sheepishly) And as for how you feel much better now, I had you use my watch. It really helps when you want to cut off time connections.

Manuel: Huh?

The two look down to Y Aruke's wrist, where a watch similar to the Youkai Watch U-1 rested on Y Aruke's right wrist. The only difference was in the design, which had skeletons and Mexican maracas on the strap and all around the middle.

Manuel: (yelps) T-This is-

Miguel: (smiles a bit) Yep, meet the Youkai Watch Mexikai version.

Y Aruke: M-Mexikai?.... (looks at the watch on his wrist, thinks: W-What's going on here?...)

The opening plays. 

*Note: It ends at 1:30.

(The music starts playing as Natsume Amano turns into Shuka's awakened form, then Akino Kin opens up the game system as Ryaku Mizuya opens up his Magical Gates and Young Aruke Kin activates the Nature power.)