Digital CGs

Choiseung and Bloody have been thrown into the Net Ocean, and have met Haru, who recognises Bloody as a CG, much to her shock.

Right now, the 3 of them are walking towards the beach, where Torajirou is waiting for them.

Haru: Oh, Astra!

Torajirou: Yo, Haru! Whatcha call me here for?

Haru: Well... (points to behind him, where Bloody and Choiseung are standing)

Torajirou: (blinks) A CG and a human? 

Haru: (nods) Yeah. I found them while looking for you-know-who.

Torajirou: (nods in understanding) Speaking of that, have you found him yet?

Haru: (shakes head, there is some sort of shadow in his eyes) I didn't....

Torajirou: (pats him sympathetically on the back) Don't worry, we'll find him.

Haru: (smiles, yet it doesn't really reach his eyes) Thanks....

Bloody: (slumps on Choiseung's head) This day just keeps getting better and better.... 

Choiseung: Agreed. (looks at the two of them) How do you know about CGs, whatever they are? 

Torajirou: All of us Appli Drivers know of CGs, Youkai, and Pixies. (shrugs) Honestly, it'll be difficult not to. 

At that, Choiseung's eyes widen.

Choiseung: Wait, hold on, how do you know of Youkai?! 

Haru: (sweat drops) We have 3 other Appli Drivers whose partners are half-Youkai, while 2 more whose partners are half CG. On the other hand, Astra knows of Pixies, which is how we know of them. 

Choiseung: (jaws drop) ..... You know, I think I agree with the CG. This day DOES keep getting better and better. 

Bloody: (sweatdrops) Anyway, I think we should do introductions, shouldn't we? I mean, we should be able to communicate, right? 

Haru: AH! RIGHT! (blushes) I'm so sorry! 

Choiseung: (cracks a smile) It's fine. 나는 캄 Choiseung입니다. (naneun Kam Choiseung ibnida. = I'm Kam Choiseung {Korean}) 

Bloody: I'm the CG Blood, but you can call me Bloody! Everyone does! 

Haru: 僕わ新海 ハルです! (Boku wa Shinkai Haru desu! = I'm Shinkai Haru! {Japanese})

Astra: (grins) じゃ、オレわ飛鳥 虎次郎。(Jya, ore wa Asuka Torajirou. = Jya, I'm Asuka Torajirou. {Japanese}) あなたにお会いできて光栄です!(Anata ni o ai dekite koueidesu! = It's a pleasure to meet you! 

Choiseung: Likewise! 

Bloody: (smiles) Agreed! (shifts around Choiseung's hair)

From Bloody's backpack, a photo falls off, which Haru notices and picks up. It's a photo of all the LEs and the ex-Magic Plants, smiling at the camera. His eyes fall on a certain CG, and they widen significantly. 

Haru: (looks at Bloody) H-Hey Bloody-chan.... 

Bloody: (looks up) Yeah? 

Haru: H-How do you know Bookworm?.... And Idiotic?... 

Bloody: (blinks, before it clicks, her eyes widen) Wait, hold on, could you be?.... 

Haru: (nods slowly) I-I..... I used to be Bookworm's partner..... 

The scene is cut as the opening begins.