54. Twice Imagine (13)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Chaeyoung x Reader

Smut

Friends with benefits

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Laying in bed, 2 naked girls just sleeping peacefully in the morning hours.

The phone vibrated as it woke me up, i looked to the side as the orange highlights of the sun reflected on Chaeyoung's smooth skin.

I reached towards my phone as a text popped up on my screen.

•••••••

Nayeoniee
Hey, are you okay after the party yesterday? You and Chaeyoung just disappeared.

(Y/N)
Yh we was just a bit tired and Chae was feeling ill so we went.

Nayeoniee
Well hope she is okay, are you still coming to our concert?

(Y/N)
Of course! I can wait to see you guys perform, i will be back stage watching.

Nayeoniee
Okay! Well today we are having a photoshoot so you can come if you want!

(Y/N)
Sure!!

Nayeoniee
I'll see you there, bye!

(Y/N)
Bye!

•••••••••

Yesterday events came in my head as i sigh deeply and look at Chaeyoung once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Booming music was going through my sensitive ears as everyone was jumping with there beverages.

Chaeyoung was talking to a girl while sometimes touching her shoulder or hair in a flirtatious way that made me rool my eyes.

Jeongyeon came over in my direction as we exchanged smiles.

"You seem bored..." She drank from her cup as she looked into my orbs.

"Yh...nothing really to do, im not a party person to be honest" i put my head against the wall while looking at the pale ceiling.

"I see, i don't know why Chae brought you here. She just went off and knowing that you don't like parties is quite harsh" she stated her opinion as she was leaning next to me.

"It's okay though we can hang out if you want" She gave a sweet smile as i giggled back.

Soon enough i looked back at Chaeyoung and she was starting at me coldly.