93. Twice Imagine 3/9

YELLOW

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The late sun highlights the curtains, the warm colors painted on the sky as i try to finish my work for the following day, writing at much until my hand starts to ache.

I put my hand on my palm as i sigh, i put my pen down whilst sinking into my chair. Missing the days with my girlfriend as we would go on little dates, kissing under the stars and just acting as a couple and doing couple things. I thought positively as she was coming back home in a week from being on vacation with her family.

As the sun went down, the moon greated the earth as i take a warm, comforting shower; preparing for bed.

The stars, they are lights that are placed in infinite patterns. It is the pure black of the night that gives the stars their beauty, moon and stars shine above the passing clouds of ink.

Laying in my own comfort place where i felt safe, my bed sinking my body in as i pull the blankets to myself as i hug them. My tired eyes slowly closed as i fell alseep in the midnight sky, entering my dream state where happiness was found.

The sun has gone to rest, the moon takes his place as the darkness begins to surround me. I like the night, it hides my flaws, my imperfections, the scars burned onto my flesh. The moon guides me through the night. Its calming presence makes me slowly close my eyes, my body quietly switching off.

The next morning the sun rays skimmed through my curtains, the highlights of the sun poking my eyes.

After being productive in the morning i went to the trash as i travelled to the front of my house, putting the trash bag in the main bin outside. I went to go back to the house as i notice paper sticking our of the cherry red mailbox.

As i opened the mailbox, a letter with a heart shaped stamp to close the pale yellow envelope as it went on the floor. I picked it up as i greeted a welcoming 'good morning' to the neighbors.

A woman greets me shyly as i greet her back, never seeing her before however a lot of people move in and out of this area.

I shut the door as i opened the envelope to find another paper which was handwritten, i started to read it whilst being curious.

---------------------------------------------------------

To (Y/N)

Hey babe i hope you're doing fine! I have just rested and been to a lot of different places that i want to show you so bad. I am missing you so much, the holiday is so yellow as its always sunny which is really nice!

Sorry about the letter my phone hasn't been working for the past few days, don't worry im not ignoring you haha.

I can't wait to see you again, i really miss your hugs ane kisses really bad. The minute i see your cute face i am going to kiss every part of it, sorry for being a dork about it.

I am kind of sick right now, my voice is a bit croaky so don't be too worried it's just that i get easily sick.

I am coming home early by the way, tomorrow to be precise near the night so be ready for me to attack you haha. I'll see you tomorrow babe.

From (Girlfriend's Name)xxx

---------------------------------------------------------

I smiled to myself as my heart warmed up, beating a little faster than usual as i found the letter really cute. I put it in the draw as i carried on with my day, going to work whilst texting some friends on the bus.

I noticed footsteps coming my way as i looked up and saw a girl with short brown hair trying to look for a seat, as we made eye contact i shifted in my seat for her to sit next to me as she thanked my politely. I carried on going through social media whilst the bus was travelling to my destination.

After a long day of work i got dropped off at mine and my girlfriends house by my close friend, i waved a goodbye as i tried to get the keys out whilst night was approaching.

I heard some sounds not that far away from me as i felt thin arms around my waist, i turned as i looked at my girlfriend as i was giving her the biggest hug.

She wore a casual outfit that blended with the night sky area, just black denim jeans along with a dark black oversized jumper that the hood went over her head along with a black mask that blocked off the possible sickness that i could catch.

We spoke for a while as we step in the house, her voice being more deep than usual was very hot which made me blush even more. We cuddled along each other as i sniff her foreign scent that she caught up on that i thought as i snuggled into her neck.

The next day following i felt no presence next to me, my tired eyes opening as i pout to myself. My thoughts thinking why she wasn't by my side but when i got out the bed i heard a knock on the door.

I skipped myself downstairs as i opened the door, i saw my girlfriend once again however her presence was confusing. She was holding the suitcase behind her, she was waiting for a hug but my face was just telling a different story.

"Why do you have a suitcase, didn't you unpack yesterday?" I questioned her as she tilted her head.

"What do you mean (Y/N)? I just came back from my family vacation" She laughed awkwardly as my heart turned cold.

My mind went all over the place, finally after letting her in i clicked the puzzle whilst i started to shake out of fear.

- The fake letter
- The new neighbor
- The girl on the bus
- My fake girlfriend yesterday...

It was my stalker.

She was trying to dress up as different people whilst covering her identity. She's so smart that she hacked my girlfriends phone so that it wouldn't work and just planned it all out. She got want she wanted which was my affection and touch. My stalkers name was...

Momo Hirai