94. Twice Imagine 4/9

Green

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's probably more life here per square metre than anywhere else on the planet. The emerald green leaves dropping the rain onto the ground, adding moister to the soil.

The wooden bench i was sitting on was getting damp, the unique smell drifted across the area of damp wood.

My navy blue raincoat absorbing the water, my strands of hair getting wet as they hang out of the hood. The light patters on the leaves and bushes made the forest seem more alive and full of nature.

I held her warm hand, the only warmth that i could feel that was keeping me alive. The open wounds were exposed on our body, the rain washing away the blood. My arms hugged Sana's shoulders as i try to calm myself down, my legs going weak cause of the coldness. My breathing increased from the running as i had to take a break, trying not to spill tears of the look of Sana's body.

"...We need to go (Y/N), he is still following us..." Sana breathes out as she tries to escape your grasp.

"You don't have the engery, how are you going to run?" I started to panick as she stood up.

The bruises and cuts from the bushes and the fighting, the escaping of the enemy brought us with fear. The rainforest covering us as the whole area is full of green and nature that made good hidding spots.

"I-It's a do or die situation, we need to carry on..." She held my hand as she gave me a dead smile, trying to make the situation better.

Distance was all that mattered. We wasn't stopping for anything, making sure that we was running the whole way through. When the rain began to howl and it attacked the soil whilst making the huge plants making shelter for us.

As we knew we was at a good distance we kept on taking mini brakes, trying to get our breath back.

I felt her warm hand once again on my cold cheek as she pressed her soft lips onto mine, it was full of love as it made me feel safe. We parted as she smiled sadly at me once again, you could tell she was scared as her life is on the line.

"If we won't ever see each other again just remember...i love you" Sana's tears spilled out as she started to get tired, her body started to get weaker.

"We are going to escape alive, both of us..." I made her feel more determined as she smiled weakly.

Footsteps were coming near us as my eyes started to widen, full of fear as i try to look around for a good hidding spot where we wouldn't be seen.

We hid behind a bush as i put my hand over my mouth, trying not to make any noise for the enemy that was following us. I held her hand whilst reassuring her that everything will be okay, praying to God as i try not to tear up.

The boots were not that far from us, my heart started to increase as it could be nearly heard. The weapon was dragged along the concrete pathway for the sight seeing that people would walk on. The sharp object scraping whilst making unpleasant noises which my ears couldn't handle it.

The noise stopped as our breathing was still, the sudden action made our soul come out of our body. The weapon that was a bucher knife flung in between Sana and i, hitting a tree which was close to us.

"Found you..." The unknown voice echoed through the rainforest as i pushed Sana out the way.

I beckoned to her to get help and run away, the fear in her eyes increased whilst she tried to get me to come with her. As she finally gave in she ran away as her figure became distance and fuzzy, it wasn't because of my sight.

It was because i got stabbed.