91. Twice Imagine 1/9

RED

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her eyes reflected my image in tones between the blaze of passion and the femininity that sometimes overflowed. The sense of tension and curiosity was filled in the room as she eyed me up and down.

I soak in the laughter and the smiles in the bar, as many people were with their loved ones or even one night stands that would end in tragedy.

Her red lipstick shone out to me, licking her lips seductively as she circled her figure on the surface of the glass as it was filled with ruby red wine. The smoke twisted in its artistic way, forming curls in the gloom, illuminated bar lights as they're shining some features on strangers faces.

Her dress hangs from her shoulders, hugging her form as she stares at swirling liquor, then at me.

When she raises heavily made up eyes at me, she decided to take a stool next to me.  She fixes me a look that would make any person wrapped around her finger that quick.

"Come here often?" Her flirty nature was coming out as she leaned forward on her arm whilst her palm was on her chin.

"Regularly..." I whispered enough for her to hear as she eyed me once again.

As time went by the evening hours passed on like a bullet, knowing each others names and details as we parted our ways. The mysterious atmosphere gave me the shivers as my interest in Nayeon increased, making me feel all kinds of ways towards her.

Many nights have passed as no Nayeon in sight as we made arrangements to go to the bar very often.

The clock ticks, people murmuring to each other as my eyes started to drift of, a light tap was on my shoulder as i turn my head. Surprisingly it was a stranger, i tilt my head as i wait for her to talk to me.

Her eyes say terror and worry as i try to ask her if she is okay.

"Have you been seeing..Nayeon..?" Her breath was shaky as she held my hands; my heart started to race.

I nodded as my thought process was all over the place, thinking Nayeon is cheating on her and im going to get attacked by her so called 'girlfriend.'

"You need to be careful..." She whispered in my ear, i tilt my head once again.

The stranger looked behind me as she immediately left the stall next to me, i turn my chair as i look at the women in the doorway. Noticing that no one was in the bar suddenly gave me goosebumps all over my skin, even the bartender was gone.

"Nayeon?" I ask.

"I guess we're alone now, no one will interrupt us..." Her sinister grin shone out to me as her eyes said lust.

But what made me concerned is that i woke up from my bed, paralyzed. A tight grip was on my wrist as my eyes widen, a drop of sweat went down my forehead.

The sharp blade was pointed at my neck as i saw the same sinister grin that i could never forget. That specific Nayeon smirk.

"I love going into people's dreams..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>