96. Twice Imagine 6/9

PURPLE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The silence of the waiting void made my blood go cold as the autumnal air that crept through...nothing. There was no whispering noise or rustling. 

My naked body felt the luke black violet warm water, it covered the insecurities as I was around nothing. Just dark water and a black surrounding of the void. My damp hair sticking onto my shoulders as I wiped the strands away from my face.

"Oh (Y/N)..." I heard a calm yet annoyed voice in the distance in front of me, making me feel comfort.

I saw a female figure walking to me in the shallow water, her long black hair drifting across the water that was kept on going forever. Her beauty shone out to me as I figured out who she was, her smile greeted me as I tried to run up to her to see her properly. The water dragging me down however that didn't stop me to run up to her and see her once again.

When I stopped in front of her she presented me a sad smile, sighing as if she was hiding something whilst not making eye contact with me.

"...You messed up the timeline" She brushed her damp hair behind her.

My face turned into a confused one as my heart rate started to increase, I looked around once again however it was the same as it was filled with nothing but with a pitch black atmosphere.

"What do you mean Mina?" I put my hand on my chest as I backed away a little, not believing what she said.

"You want going to be killed today, however you escaped somehow." She told the truth as I try to splash some water on my face, maybe waking up from a dream.

"I bet everyone messes up the timeline though, why is it me that was the important one" I asked whilst I wondered around her in the black violet water.

"It was because you was the chosen one by me, I'm already dead in the real world and the unknown gods said I have potential for new creations and I controlled the timeline and picked you to focus on"

"Hey (Y/N)....do you remember when I got killed?" She leaned in to my face as I tried to not think about that specific horrifying day.

My mind flashed as I remember the day of our anniversary and how I came in on the terrible sight, I shaked my head to get those memories out of my head. I felt her hands on my cheeks as she guided my head so that my eyes looked into hers.

"It's so sad that the world is like that, but in this void we can create anything together and make a new world..." She went behind me as she covered my eyes with her hands.

Not soon after she uncovered my eyes and I walked further away from her, I looked down as I wore the clothes I ever wanted as I felt happy about it with not a care in the world; void perhaps. I walked along the pathway like the wizard of oz as it was my dream world, the peace that was surrounded by me made me feel happy and determined.

I looked back as Mina was sitting there with a happy smile on her face, watching me getting excited over the most little things I always wanted.

"Now we can spend our anniversary in peace without any interruption" She came behind me as we intertwined our hands together.

Together forever.