97. Twice Imagine 7/9

PINK

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At this age, a birthday is a quiet day. It is a day to reflect on the year that was and what is ahead to strive for. The decorations shone out vibrant colors which made the room look more extinct, gifts were spread out as I was surprised that anyone actually liked me enough to give me a present.

The singing of the birthday song made me annoyed each year however it was the tradition so I put that thought to the side. My friends giggling at my reaction of the cake as it was beautifully made for me, as they placed it down onto the table they finished the song as they all clapped.

"Make a wish..." My best friend told me as she put her head on her palm as she smiled at me.

I closed my eyes as I could feel the warmth of the candles that held the fire, a sweet smell of the cake with a burnt tint from the melting of the candles.

'I wish I could be in a relationship with my classmate Dahyun'

I thought in my head as I smiled to myself, only wishing that as many other people wish for money, good grades, a healthy future but all I wanted is to date my classmate Dahyun which has been my crush for a very long time.

I blew the candle as the smoke from it shifted along the room as the unique specific smell lingered around the area. My parents cut the cake as we all chatted about random stuff that we could only understand, my friends made us all play some games that were stupid but fun to be honest.

As the day progressed the sun settled as it said goodbye to everyone, as each person went back to their houses the last person to go was my best friend. I shouted to my parents that i was walking her to her house.

"Thanks for today" I say to her as I smiled lightly in the night sky.

"Thanks for letting me come, even if you didn't invite me I would still come to your birthday" She giggled as she looked forward.

"Probably knowing you, yh you would" I scoffed playfully as our travel went to the end as she was outside of her house.

"Are you going to be okay walking back, it's quite dark and it's starting to rain.." Her worried face was shown as I shaked my head.

"I'm okay, wanted to get some fresh air anyway, I'll see you in school" I waved to her as she waved back and went inside her house.

The black night holds me close until the dawn, the stars were painted on the void sky as they shone brightly onto the earth. The rain splattered onto my rain coat, the droplets hitting my hood which was covering my head. I walked past many streets as a poster caught my eye, I looked to the side as it said some interesting words.

'Angels can fly because they carry no burdens, when you find your angel you will feel a sense of relief as you look at you beautifully. Remember to get a angel in your life'

"(Y/N)?" I heard an angelic voice to me as the wind blowed my hair as i looked to my side.

There I saw a gorgeous looking girl that looked very familiar to me, her ash grey blonde hair waved along her shoulders as her eyes were soft however they were also full of worry. Her big vibrant umbrella covered her top of her body as the raindrops slid down the umbrella. As she held her umbrella in her right hand, her left hand held a bag that made me feel more curious.

She speed walked to me as she put the umbrella under the both of us, I smiled to myself as she giggled at my cuteness.

"Happy birthday.." She said to me as she gave me the mysterious bag that she held in her hand.

She handed me the umbrella as her house was over the corner, she said to me to open her card first rather than the other presents. I blushed as she giggled and went over the corner, my heart increased as I quickly travelled to my house.

After arriving I immediately went upstairs and put the umbrella on the side, I opened up the bag as I saw the card ontop with was nicely decorated. I opened it up as it said something that I couldn't believe.

'Happy birthday (Y/N), hope you like these presents I got you. Sorry it's not a lot but I wanted to let you know that I didn't forget you birthday. Think about this question I'm going to ask you, would you like to date me?'

Wishes do come true I guess...