Class and Rodeo Drive

Elliott walked with Connie and Julie downstairs, Connie was explaining what she had overheard the boys talking about. The two girls surprised by it, they laughed and turned down the hall, walking towards the classrooms. Passing by some other hockey players, they were stopped by Iceland, who approached the three short girls compared to their tall statures. Connie diverted her eyes to the ground and Julie looked at them, along with Elliott who didn't look away. She kept her guard tall, but her body strong and firm.

One stood in the front of the group with his arms crossed. As they wore matching black, white, and blue track suits, they all gazed at one another with laughed. "You little shrimps couldn't beat us even if you tried." He laughed, tapping one of the other boys' shoulder.

Behind the girls, Guy, Jesse, Charlie, and Garrett noticed the three girls stopped in front of the Iceland players. Guy went to go by and see what the problem was, but Garrett held his arm out, blocking Guy from going any further. "Come on, we gotta help them." Guy spoke. Charlie watched and Garrett shook his head.

"They've got this. Just watch." Garrett told them.

"What if they don't?" Jesse asked, wondering if those girls actually had it in their pocket to do that.

Garrett nodded, showing he knew they had it. Well, Ellie had it. She was locked and ready. She's been in a fight before, never has she really won, but she'll still put one up to prove a point.

Ellie rolled her eyes as Connie about walked away, but Julie grabbed her arm, keeping her there with them. "At least we're not assholes about it." Ellie spoke, walking by them. Julie and Connie followed her to the classroom and turned inside. Taking their seats, the boys walked in after them, followed by Miss MacKay and the rest of the team. Ellie was seated in the back, not being a front row person. Her brother plopped down in the seat in front of her. Sitting sideways in his seat, he looked at her.

"Don't be swearing, if dad hears, he'll probably kill us." Garrett told her.

She leaned forward in her seat, her arms on her desk and pencil in hand. "How do you know I swore. Did you watch our little exchange with Iceland?"

He nodded. "Yeah, so did Jesse, Guy, and Charlie."

She leaned back in her seat, sighing and looked out the window. Miss MacKay tapped a ruler on her desk and quited the class. Guy and Jesse were chuckling hysterically, but not loudly, in the middle row. Connie was front row with Averman, Charlie, Luis, and Goldberg. Middle row was Guy, Jesse, Portman, Fulton, and Garrett. The last row, farthest back, was Julie, Adam, Dwayne, Ken, and Elliott.

Miss MacKay handed papers to the kids in the first row, who sent them back to everyone else. When Garrett gave Ellie hers, he held on the paper and glanced at her. "Going out to roller skate later, wanna come?" He asked her.

"Who's going?"

He shrugged. "Me...You." He trailed. She nodded with a smile, taking the paper from him.

"All right, Guy, Jesse, settle down please." She called from the front. Everyone had settled down, taking notes down at Miss MacKay spoke.

After lunch the next day, Jesse, Averman, Goldberg, Dwayne, and Elliott walked down Rodeo Drive together on their day off. She was walking around back at the dorm building when the four were getting ready to leave, seeing her there. Dwayne decided to ask if she wanted to come so she wasn't left out, she gave in and now she was walking next to Jesse. Most of them wore their everyday clothes, except Dwayne who wore his Team USA jacket.

Walking across the street, Dwayne spoke up. "This don't look like no Rodeo Drive to me." Ellie and Jesse smiled lightly, with a light laugh and head shake as they looked at one another and then back to Dwayne. It was the name of the street, not an actual rodeo.