Team Germany or Team USA?

Standing behind the bench, holding her helmet, Ellie leaned over the boards and looked at Charlie. Who was staring off into the crowd, looking for someone. She had caught him off guard and he looked slightly to the left and met her eyes. "Where's Coach?" She asked him.

He shrugged with a head shake. "I couldn't find him."

She sighed and turned when of their teammates had held her shoulder and brought her over to the group. Charlie rejoined his group of buds as they were all talking together. With two different conversations going on, a ref skated over to Team USA's bench, shaking his head in disappointment. He stopped firmly and stood tall with power, looking down at the boys and three girls. "Team USA, I'm sorry, without a coach behind the bench, you'll forfeit the game."

"But can't do that!" Someone spoke.

"We have one!" Charlie spoke up and Ellie diverted her eyes over to the brunette. 

He skated over to the boards with glass, stopping their teacher as she was walking away with her bag after making sure the players were all right. Garrett poked Elliott's shoulder and she turned to face him. "We can't forfeit, or else we go back home and we're stuck with you know who."Elliott nodded. 

"I know, relax, Charlie's got this." She reassure her brother. Leaning against him, Elliott watched Charlie's exchange with Miss MacKay, not knowing what either of them were saying because they were too far. Mr. Tibbles had dropped by two minutes ago before the ref came and asked where Gordon was, none of the teammates knew where he was or has been in the last few days. None of them wanted to see Captain Blood, but they all knew they needed him behind the bench.

Each player knew what they were doing, but it was difficult without the final decision telling the team who playing, who wasn't, the plays, the tactics, the everything. The backbone of the steak wasn't here, and the steak would simply burn up in flames on the heated grill they called ice and an opposing team. With Miss MacKay as their posing coach now, the game got started after warm ups. As Miss MacKay was watching the players of her team skate around for a long time now, she noticed they were slowing down and didn't seem exactly motivated, so she turned to Averman and Charlie, who were watching the game as down the line was Garrett and Elliott, along with Portman, Fulton, Julie, Ken, and Jesse. 

The remaining six were on the ice, which were Adam, Goldberg, Guy, Connie, Luis, and Dwayne. In front of their bench, Guy stood in front and Germany came in quickly, hitting Guy, who fell to the ground. Miss MacKay sighed impatiently. "Oh, we look tired." She called, watching the multiple players slide, thrash, fall, and skate aimlessly down the ice. "We need to uh...trade places." 

"What?" Charlie asked, knitting his brows as he and Averman exchanged looks.

Miss MacKay scrunched her face up, worried about her players. "New players." She said.

"Oh, say 'change it up'." Charlie called, realizing what she wanted now. 

"Change it up." She said.

"Scream it!" 

"Change it up!" She yelled, and five came in and five new ones went out. 

With Portman, Fulton, Banks, Garrett, and Elliott, the game was back on with fresh speed and taste. Miss MacKay had smiled, seeing what three words could do in a matter of seconds. Charlie and Averman fist bumped with a smile, as Miss MacKay stood with a proud smile of her accomplishment. The tired players had taken their seats and were resting in order to play later.Banks stood at face off, relaxing himself with the twins on either side of him. It has been a little while since it's just been he, the twins, and the Bash Brothers on the ice together.