Team Russia or Team USA?

USA leading Russia two to one in the third--Over here. Russ Tyler, Team USA's newest member from Los Angeles calling for the puck. He gets it!

On the bench, Ellie was seated next to her injured teammate. She looked away from the game and gazed down at his arm in the sling, which was overtop of his oversized looking USA jersey. He wasn't able to play so there was no point in wearing gear if he couldn't play. "So, Banksie, is it?" She asked.

He looked over as she leaned up, holding her hockey stick between the two of them. "Where'd you hear that name, Ellie?" He asked.

She shrugged. "Words get around, quickly, don't they, Mr. Jealous?"

"What?" He asked, confused with her.

She nudged his shoulder. "Don't get me wrong, my brother and I are the hottest out there and you can't resist us, but thinking we didn't like you and preferred Charlie is bull crap." She laughed, looking away and over at the ice as Jesse had tapped her shoulder, getting her attention to the ice.

Adam sat in thought, wondering how she knew that, but she had just said that words get around. He pondered as he looked at his sore arm, hoping it would heal soon so he could play. He was little upset she knew that about him, that she knew what he thought about the twins. He did find her remark about herself and her brother quite funny, since she had called her brother 'hot' and 'irresistible'.

Elliott jumped up, hollering as her and Jesse held on to one another, cheering at the top of their lungs at Russ's knuckle puck shot, which scored their team a goal. The two had grabbed one another and hugged, jumping and yelled. Adam watched and looked away, having a feeling of being left out, but figured it'd be like that since he was no longer playing like the rest were. He was now a bench warmer for Team USA until further notice.

The twins had played quite a bit and did pull their normal play against Russia, since they hadn't seen it before. Playing Iceland, they'd use their new play. Jesse and Ellie had released one another, the game coming to an end now.

USA filed one after the other out of the bench and headed for the locker room. Inside, Ellie sat on the ground between the lockers. One was against one wall and the other faced it, giving ten feet between the eight lockers on each side of the room. With all the lockers full now, Ellie looked up at her brother as she leaned forward and tore the tape off her hockey socks. Next to her brother was Dwayne, Jesse, and then Charlie who was the last locker.

Garrett threw his shin pads on the floor in front of him and turned in to his locker to hang up the stuff behind him. When he finished, he stood up and grabbed his shin pads and hockey socks. Setting his helmet on the top shelf with his mouth guard, that he didn't like using, he looked to his left at his sister, who was done getting undressed and she was taking her hair out of her sweaty braids.

Rhett leaned over towards his sister so she could hear him. "We up for the Boardwalk and Grill house still?"

She nodded. "Yeah, sure. When?" She asked.

He stood up straight, grabbing his water bottle and shoved it in to his bag. "Hour?"

"All right. Just you and me?"

"Yep." He called, popping the 'p' and the two headed out of the locker room.

In her dorm room, Ellie sat on the edge of her bed drinking a bottle of water as she listened to Connie explain how she wanted to go out for a girls' day. Julie so far seemed quite into the idea and Ellie nodded, bringing her bottle down as she wiped her mouth with her forearm. Connie was looking at different flyers of restaurants nearby and pan flips of other stores around as well. Elliott slid off the side of her bed and walked over to Connie's bunk. Stepping on the edge of her bed, she pulled herself up to the side and brought an arm over, taking one of the pan flips.

Getting down, she was going to her bed when Julie stood next to her. "What's it say?"

"I don't know." Ellie replied, not being able to read the close words without her glasses, which her next to her bed.

"I'll read it." Julie offered and Elliott had gave Julie the paper to read. Leaning over Julie's shoulder to see the blurry words and fuzzy rounded off pictures of different colors, Ellie listened quietly. "Pearly's White Bead House. Come in and dine, we've got fries, burgers, seafood, desserts, coffee and tea, and don't forget our specialty, Pearly White."

Julie and Ellie looked at one another. "That's a weird joint." Ellie spoke, walking over to her bed and grabbing her glasses. When she looked at the pictures, she about threw up and gagged. Not only did she not like steak, which was something off the side menu, but she was allergic to seafood.

"What's wrong?" Connie asked, getting off her bed.

"I don't like steak and I'm allergic to seafood." She told them.

"Is Garrett allergic to seafood?" Julie asked.

Ellie shook her head. "No, we may be twins, but we're not allergic to the same things. He's allergic to peanuts, melon, tomatoes, onions, bananas, peaches, but surprisingly not apples." She answered.

"Wow, you two sure are allergic to stuff." Connie spoke, sitting down on the small couch in front of their TV where the Nintendo Entertainment System was hooked up. "Does Coach know you have this?"

"No, I don't think it matters."

"Hey, why don't we go eat somewhere tonight?" Julie asked out of the blue, looking at different pan slips. "Chinese food, sounds good, right? No steak and usually no seafood."

"I'm up." Connie spoke.

The two girls had turned and looked at Elliott. "I really want to go, but I already have plans with Garrett to go to the boardwalk and grill house tonight."

The girls nodded. "Could we join?"

Elliott thought about it for a minute or two, she was going to be leaving in ten minutes as it was to go with her brother. "He shouldn't mind, I mean he's not fussy about hanging out with friends." She told them, the girls nodded with a smile.

Elliott wondered if it really would be fine if she brought Julie and Connie. She knows that Garrett has this small liking for Julie, but Elliott would never say a thing because if she ever had a crush on someone, then Garrett would say a thing because she did. In the long run, she didn't think her brother would make a big deal out of it in the first place.