Team Iceland or Team USA?

In the locker room, Dean and Fulton were upset after hearing what Bombay has really been doing. Knowing what used to happen, before the Ducks came along and their road to victory, Garrett shook his head knowing he was right back to how it was. The team may be upset, but they weren't mad or frustrated, they were simply not at peace with their Coach's broad decisions over the past few days.

Beside his sister, Garrett didn't look up upon Coach Bombay's feet entering the locker room. He rubbed his hands together, his hair slicked back with gel and his suit was quite expensive looking. "All right, are we ready for warm ups?" He asked, walking to the far side of the room.

"Yeah, woo hoo!" The team yelled.

"Let's go!" He called, walking by the kids on his team.

"All right," Averman said sarcastically. Nice jacket, did you get two pairs of pants with that?"

The others on the team laughed as Coach turned, picking up some folder and a pen. Fulton and Portman approached him. Fulton leaned against the table behind Coach's left, while Portman stood on his right. "Good night last night, Coach?" Fulton asked.

"Yeah, it was fine."He spoke, turning slightly to face Fulton, but he looked back right after at his papers.

"What'd you do?" Portman asked, being taller and walked up next to Coach.

Garrett nudged his sister's shoulder, wearing her complete complete uniform, that matched everyone else, she turned her head in the direction her brother was pointing. "Oh,um, I-just watched some TV, got to bed early..."

"But not without a little dessert, right?" Portman inquired, a half smile, not wanting to lead anything on.

Bombay turned and looked at Portman, who turned the other way and walked to his locker, then to Fulton when he spoke up. "A little ice cream, maybe?" He questioned, shuffling by his coach and went the opposite way of Portman.

Players walked around, grabbing a thing here or there before exiting to head to the ice. Averman approached with a not so serious tone. "Nice haircut. What, lose a bet or something?" With that, he walked off and Coach Bombay had shut his folder, watching his players walk out as he was confused and a little annoyed with some of their comments.

On the ice warming up, Team USA skated around their net, getting their legs and muscles ready. Goldberg and Averman stood in front of their net, pretending to be news anchors or an announcer as they asked questions to one another. Elliott approached her brother and hit him with the butt end of her stick. "What was up with the boys back there?" She asked, pondering about the locker room comments.

He shrugged. "Can't you see? He's talking with the enemy and lying about it." Garrett said coldly, shaking his head as he pushed off and rounded the net again.

At the bench, the kids on and off the ice gathered around in a big bunch as Bombay spoke to them, giving them the daily speech and motivational laugh. Wolf Stansson, coach of Iceland, hollered out in Icelandic to his players before starting. As the game started up, Jesse took face off with Averman and Guy on either side of him. Behind him was Portman and Fulton.

Coach Bombay smiled, knowing his team had this win locked and loaded. Coach Stansson thought otherwise, seeing his tall buff players against Bombay's shorter and not so buff ones. He had approximately three tall and buff players; the Bash Brothers and Dwayne Robertson. Garrett almost made it there, while the rest didn't.

Lowering, Jesse got ready and the twins watched from the bench with the rest of the players. Goldberg got into position at the net, hollering something before the puck dropped. Gunnar Stahl stood in front of Jesse with a grin and spoke up in Icelandic. As the puck dropped, Portman came in from behind and knocked Gunnar to the ground, who fell back a little dramatic looking. The red blew the whistle.