Minneapolis, Minnesota

In Gordon's home near Edina, an expensive neighborhood, he cleaned up his place a little bit as the twins sat outside on the porch. Garrett wanted some fresh air after feeling sick for a good while and now he was finally feeling okay with himself. He had some pain in his neck, but his lower back was almost gone after the hit two days ago. He couldn't believe they had won, but what he really couldn't believe was that he missed everyone and didn't get to feel that sensation of joy and share with the others on his team. He missed it and wished he hadn't of gotten hit that game.

Ellie sighed, the wind blowing in her hair as she wore a patterned romper in the form of shorts with a white animal fur vest over top. Garrett wore his expensive jeans with the tears and zippers covering them with a nice shirt and suit jacket over top, which wasn't buttoned up as they sat there. His hair blew mildly in the brisk wind. "Games were fun, weren't they?"

He went to nod, but groaned from the pain and held his neck with two hands. "Y-yeah...Like me still or one of the boys?" He asked.

She shrugged. "They're cool kids. Let's stick with that. We won't be seeing them for a while."

"Are you sure? Conway is close with Bombay and if hockey comes back for the Ducks, then they're bound to be around more often."

"I guess." She replied, putting her hand to her head as she pulled the hair back and left her hand there, setting the elbow on her knee. Inside, Bombay was on the phone with someone. The twins didn't finish school yet and had about two weeks left, so their plan was to go back and stay there until they finished, but right now they'll be in crap town for a few more days, seeing the scenery again.

They don't know what happened to the Hawks. They don't know what happened to Jan and Hans's sporting shop. They have no idea about the high school here, which they'll be going to in the fall, since they'll be fourteen in the summer before school starts. The door opened and Gordon stepped outside, standing on the porch as Ellie turned and looked up at him. "Did you guys not pack any suitable clothes?"

"Mom's part of a fashion company, so no." Garrett answered.

"You brought that to the Games?"

"Yeah, but didn't wear it most of the time. We could've been made fun of." Ellie reminded.

He nods and went to head inside when he deiced to speak up again. "Well, if you two want to go do something, here's some money. You remember where everything is, right?"

Ellie had taken the money. "Thank you, and I'm sure we'll figure it out."

Ellie got up and then turned, standing in front of her brother where he gave her his hands, she pulled him up. "Garrett, if you can't walk-"

"Nah, it's fine. I can walk." He had cut his father short, and the twins headed off. Ellie smiled, causing Bombay to smile as well. Neither of them were really ready to call him 'dad' yet, it's only been about a month since they've seen each other and been around one another constantly. They mother just passed and things were finally starting to look up for the two of them after meeting the kids of Team USA, getting to experience different things with them and be apart of something great.

Walking down the street, the two of them walked alongside one another in silence. Ellie whistled as her brother stared at the ground, keeping his head up since it was still a little sore. As they were walking, they passed a few small store as they walked a little while. Seeing some diner, Mickey's Diner, the two stopped outside and shrugged, heading inside. Garrett held the door for his sister and then they took their seat a booth.

Inside, a curly red haired skinny woman walked up the table. "Hi, Gordon." She smiled, looking at Garrett briefly and then looked away. When she looked back, she apologized. "I'm sorry, you're not Gordon."

"No, I'm his son. Now, what do you want, Ellie?" Garrett spoke. She looked at Garrett and how rude he was towards the one. "My apologies, Miss."

She nodded, looking at Elliott to see what she could get her. Ellie cleared her throat and looked at the menu. "I'll take a large fry and do the milkshakes have any fruit?" She asked.

Casey, Charlie's mother, shook her head at the brunette girl. "No, just the smoothies."

Garrett rolled his eyes as he looked away and out the window. His sister didn't have anything he couldn't, and vice versa. "Are they made in the same blenders as the smoothies?"

"Um, no, allergies."

Elliott nodded. "All right, I'll take a vanilla shake please." She nodded, writing it down.

"And you?" She questioned, still surprised by how much Garrett looked like Gordon.

He looked back, bringing his arm down. "Chocolate shake please, but try not to use the same blender as the strawberry one, please and thank you."

She nodded, writing it down. Garrett hated being allergic to certain fruits, most of them all had something in them that didn't adore his stomach, where Ellie could have all the fruit she wanted because she isn't allergic to fruit, but she doesn't have any, thinking it isn't fair to Garrett.

Rhett leaned forward and looked at his sister. "How does she know Coach?"

"You mean 'dad'?" She asked. "I don't know." She shrugged, giving him her final answer.

He sighed and sat back in his seat. The door of the shop opened when the sound of the bell rang, all the waitresses and chefs had turned. "Hi, Charlie." They spoke. Ellie looked ahead, noticing it was the Charlie from their Team USA team. She watched as the waitress they had had stopped by the table bar, where Charlie had taken his seat, and she spoke with him. He had nodded and looked down the line, Ellie looked away quickly.

"Don't look back." She told her brother.

He went to turn back when she kicked his shin. "Ow-what the heck?" He called, bringing a hand down to rub his shin. Their waitress approached with a smile, setting their drinks down and then the large fry in front of Ellie, who pushed it to the middle after she left. Garrett took a bite and Charlie had walked over, passing Casey.

Charlie stopped at the end of their table with a smile. "Hey, I see you've found the local diner."

The twins nodded. "Yeah, it's fast service here." Ellie commented.

"Very fast." Garrett added, picking up another hot greasy fry. He shoved it in his mouth quickly since it was hot.

"Well, have fun, enjoy." He smiled.

"Wait,"Ellie said, bringing her head towards him. He stepped backwards and turned on his heels. "Um, you ought to just tell the others we're Bombay's kids. There's no point in hiding it now."

He nodded. "Okay." He had no other words to say, but that, he walked off back to his spot and took his seat. The twins sat quietly, talking about the old town they used to know as they finished their drinks and the tray of fries.