Chapter Thirty

Julie!" I call from my bed

Julie!" I call from my bed. "Julie!" I call again. I'm about to shout again until I hear my door open.

  "What do you want? It's two in the morning." She groans.

  "I can't sleep." I say.

  "So?"

  "I need you to help me sleep." She gives me a look.

  "How do you expect me to help you sleep?" She asks, crossing her arms.

  "Come lay with me." She rolls her eyes and lays under the covers next to me. "Thanks." I say.

  "Yeah, now shut up and let me sleep." She growls as she shuts her eyes.

  I chuckle, "you're so cute." I scratch her chin.

  "Stop." She groans.

  "Why don't you stop? You're the one who's being grumpy." She doesn't say anything. "Can you give me a massage?" I ask.

  "No."

  "Please?"

  "No."

  "Fine, I'll just give you a massage." I sit up and roll her over so she's on her back and squeeze her shoulders. She makes a little moan like sound as I do.

  I slip my hands under her T-shirt and run them along her back until I reach the spot.

  "What are you doing?" She asks.

  "Shh." I say as I unclip it. Since she's half asleep this might not be as fun. I pull her shirt off, her still laying on her stomach, and slip her bra off. I smile as I wait for her to realize.

  "Julie," I whisper. "You awake?" I ask.

  "Sh."

  "Ok." I caress her sides and she shivers. I bend down and place kisses along her neck.

  "Carlos." She whispers tiredly.

  "Shh." I say as straddle her back.

  "What are you doing?" She grumbles.

  "I thought you didn't want us to talk." I smirk.

  "No, I can talk. You can't. Now what are you doing?"

  "Just relax." I whisper.

  "How am I supposed to relax when you're sitting on me like I'm a horse?" I stop as she lifts her head and props herself up with her elbows. "Get off of me." She growls.

  "Why?" I ask.

  "Because I said so."

  "Make me." I smirk as I kiss the corner of her lips. I feel her tense under me.

  "Oh my god!" She shouts, looking down.

  "What's wrong?" I ask, caressing her sides.

  "Carlos." She says. "We're not doing that." She shakes her head.

  "Why not?" I frown.

  "Because I don't want to. And also, Carlos, I'm too young for you. I'm sixteen, three years younger than you."

  "So?" I ask in a low voice.

  "So, I'm too young."

  "No it's not."

  "Yeah? Well think about this, if you were in fifth grade I would be in second grade." She explains.

  "Well we're not little kids, Julie. You're almost in college."

  "You should be in college, Carlos." I roll my eyes.

  "Well if I was, them how would I be here with you?" I chuckle.

  "You could call." She shrugs.

  "Nah," I chuckle again, "I'd rather be here with you, protecting you. Keeping you safe. Making sure no one takes my girl."

  "Y-your girl?" She asks.

  "Yeah, I don't want any guys taking you, Julie. You're mine." I flip her over and look down at her as she looks up at me.

  "Carlos." She breaths.

  I kiss her lips, making her gasp, which makes me smile and kiss her harder. She moans as she tangled her little fingers in my hair. She tugs at it making me moan too.

  "We should stop." She says pulling away.

  "Why?" I frown.

  "Because this isn't good for either of us. You need to find someone who's closer to your age, and I need to find someone I can trust will take good care of me and not leave me."

  "You think I would leave you?" I almost shout.

  "Well I don't know. You could... you could get hurt."

  I sigh, "Julie, don't worry about that. You don't need to worry about me. Just worry about yourself, just like I worry about you."

  "But you-"

  I put my finger over her lips, "Shh." She stares at me. "I'll take care of you Julie, I promise." I say before pecking her lips and moving onto stage two.