Character List

This is not a chapter! So, I was looking at the description/etc. for this story and realized that I had originally published the first chapter on May 22nd, 2016. THREE YEARS AGO.

So, yeah, anyways - I was talking to my brother about how it's been three years, and he said I should do something to celebrate. He suggested doing a character list with some descriptions, and I thought that was brilliant because I have a hard enough time remembering who's who and they're my creations. I can't imagine trying to keep track of them as a reader, so here's an easy reference/reminder!

Thank you again to everyone who's been reading!

***

JEONG CHUNHWA: main character

SEULGI: Chunhwa's older brother

CHUNHWA'S PARENTS: I never named them (oops), but they're in the story and they're pretty nice I guess

AREUM: Chunhwa's best friend, neighbor, and Namjoon's younger sister; she and Seulgi were dating for quite some time.

CHOI JISUK: Chunhwa's roommate

SEONG HAJUN: Chunhwa's coworker at the college newspaper; he asks her out and they eventually date for a couple months before his tragic, unexplained death.

SEONG YEJUN: Hajun's brother (I never named Hajun's parents, but they exist too)

LEE JEONGHO: a very rude, skeptical police officer who doesn't believe Chunhwa at first and continues to treat her as a nuisance; he is the police chief's brother

LEE JEONGJIN: the police chief

KIM YEONGHO: a young police officer who's nice to Chunhwa and tries to help her; however, he doesn't have much influence or leeway

Of course, the members of BTS are here, but you already know them :)

And finally...

CREEPFACE: real name as yet unknown; subtly stalked Chunhwa for months; her description of him from chapter 6: Every sense said that he was stalking me, but I had never caught him looking at me.Never, not even when I turned quickly. I peeked out of the window, but Creepface was just sitting on the bench, reading.I studied him – straight black hair cut neatly, strong eyebrows, straight nose,wide lips, and glasses with black frames. He dressed neatly most of the time,not a business suit but something a person would wear to an office for an average workday. Who was he? Where did he work? Did he work? It certainly didn't seem like he had anyplace to be.

***

Okay, I hope you'll find that helpful/interesting! Thank you so much <3