Such a Softer Sin Chapter 9

Hangovers are a bitch.

------------------------------------

Lila groaned when she woke in the morning, unable to even open her eyes. Her head was pounding away from an epic hangover and she knew if she opened her eyes, the tiny amount of light in the apartment would kill her, literally. She would just die. Burst into flames and turn to dust. So she would much rather lay there with her eyes closed. She felt like she was in between two furnaces and she vaguely remembered falling into bed with the twins the night before and passing out. She might have felt a tad self-conscious about her lack of clothing in the middle of the boys, but she was too hungover to care. Her mouth was as dry as the desert and her head was beyond painful. She was lay on her stomach, facing her left. Over her shoulder to her right, one of the twins was snoring like a buzz saw. She groaned again at the noise and the twin to her left tightened their arm around her middle, the hand precariously close to her ass. But again, she couldn't find it in her to care.

"It feels like there's a tiny man in my head using a sledgehammer to escape." She whined pitifully, eliciting a pained groan from her left.

"Christ love, do ye have te be so loud?" Murphy grumbled, sounding every bit as pitiful as she did. His head was thumping away and he was half asleep, he only just registered that the girl was in bed with him and his brother, and when he cracked open an eye, wincing at the pain that the light shot through his skull, he noticed how the blanket was kicked off them all and she was only in her underwear. His hand twitched as he glanced and saw it right above her ass and he swallowed thickly, closing his eyes. He was already sporting some impressive morning wood and this certainly didn't help matters, he didn't want Lila to think he was a fucking creep. She seemed unfazed though by the tangle of limbs and lack of underwear, and Murphy wondered if maybe there was some hope for the three after all.

"I need Coffee Murphhh. Are there such things as coffee fairies? I need one right now." She whined again, pouting even with her eyes shut. Murphy couldn't help but smile at her pretty face and huffed a small laugh. He took a chance and stroked his thumb in soothing circles on her lower back and she hummed softly, enjoying the feeling. It was nice and comforting. She tried to shift a little, laying on her stomach all night had made her ache and her hips were stiff. She tried to turn around but Connor was half lay on her and pinned her to the bed. Murphy offered no help, watching her amused as she wriggled and tried to free herself, but it was no use.

"Murph, help." She pleaded weakly, finally opening her eyes and sticking her lower lip out at him, making him chuckle. He looked like an angel in the low light of the loft, his hair all messy and a sleepy grin on his face. It wasn't helping that his hand was still so close to her ass, it was making her head go to some pretty interesting places.

Murphy sat up, holding his head a little at the motion and waiting for the room to stay still. He reached a hand between the girl and Connor and grabbed his nipple, twisting it harshly. A very unmanly yelp left the lighter haired twin as he jumped and fell off the mattress. Murphy burst out laughing and Lila rolled onto her back propped up by the pillows, glancing at him sheepishly as she bit her lip to stifle her own laugh. She didn't know Connor was capable of making such a noise.

"The fuck was that for?!" She was also unaware Connors voice could get so high, but they all winced at the tone that made their heads ring. Connor was holding the offending nipple like he was afraid it would fall off.

"Ye were squashin' the poor girl, she's only a wee thing, ye wanna break her?" Murphy asked, gesturing to the very underdressed lass in their bed.

She was lay on her back and the blankets were god knows where, but she seemed not too fussed about the lack of clothes. The best bits were covered after all, she didn't need to be too shy, it wasn't like they even thought of her that way. Connor looked at her and blinked for a moment as his half-asleep brain tried to catch up with himself. He had drank a little more than the others and he had no recollection of how they all ended up in bed together almost naked. He tore her eyes from her body, afraid he was staring as she watched him amused and then looked to Murphy. Murphy could tell he was panicking, he knew exactly what he was thinking and he decided it was an opportune moment for some fun.