Such a Softer Sin Chapter 26

Short and sweet, but Connor needed his turn with the lass.

Hot and heavy things ahead, enjoy!

-----------------------------

Lila was humming softly to herself as she washed the dishes in the sink. Murphy was in bed snoring away with his brother, but she had woke before them. She was too tired the night before to do the dishes, so the sink was full. She always felt unsettled if the place wasn't clean and sorted so she figured she would do them before making the boys breakfast. She jumped when hands suddenly settled on her hips from behind, she felt the twin nuzzle her neck softly. She smiled to herself as the hands slipped around to her stomach, hitching Murphy's shirt up to touch her bare skin on her belly and she noticed it was Connor again. Both boys liked to hold her like this but Connor seemed to visit her whilst she was at the sink for some reason.

"Mornin' sweetheart." He rasped against her neck, placing a soft kiss there. It made her heart beat funny and her breathing hitch just slightly. His fingers were idly stroking her stomach under her shirt.

"Morning you handsome devil." She smirked, scrubbing a pot that seemed to not want to get clean. She should have soaked them overnight and she sighed to herself. Connor suddenly nipped her neck playfully and she gasped, it sent a jolt right through her. It seemed he wanted all of her attention and the pot was taking that away. He turned her around, his hands sliding down to her ass as he smirked at her. She blinked up at him, her cheeks flushing as she reacted to his hands and his smirk. His eyes were dark and full of need and she could feel it.

Now they had crossed the line of being intimate with her, Connor didn't want to take things slow. They had already passed that line, they were so far past the fucking line they couldn't even see it anymore, so why shouldn't he have some fun whilst he was there? He had woken to up see her humming, her hips swaying slightly, and he fucking wanted her. He hadn't had his turn with the lass yet, and he was getting impatient. He had never wanted someone this much, he usually let the lass do the chasing, that's how he liked it, them coming to him. But with Lila he didn't care, not with this, he would fucking beg her if he had to at this rate. Murphy had told him in great detail about how she felt around his cock and he wanted to experience that for himself.

He was staring her down and she just stood there, almost like a scared animal. Connor always had this air of authority about him, and with this sexually charged energy, his dominance was making her instantly submissive, and she was waiting for his next move, because she knew without a doubt, he would make a move, she could tell from the look in his eyes. He leant forward, brushing his nose against hers as his hands squeezed her ass cheeks, making a soft moan come from her lips, he fucking relished in the sound. His hands slid up again, bringing the shirt with them as he started to pull it off her. She lifted her arms, complying to him and he tossed it carelessly to the side. His brooding eyes roamed her body as she stood there in just a pair of purple lace panties. She was a fucking vision and he felt the deep need to claim her.

His hand grabbed the back of her neck, the other splayed on her bare back as he crashed his lips to hers. His kiss was hard, yet still somehow controlled, and she melted into him easily, her arms winding around his neck. Her breasts were pushed against his chest and the friction on her nipples as he kissed her breathless made her moan again. The noises were driving him insane and the hand on her back moved, pulling at her panties. He was struggling through with just one hand. He broke the kiss and looked at her so intensely she almost stopped breathing.

"Take 'em fuckin' off, now." He demanded, his voice low and thick with need. She swallowed thickly, nodding as she quickly took them off and kicked them to the side.

He suddenly grabbed her ass, picking her up and taking her to the bed. He dropped her on the bed and she bounced a little, looking at him with wide eyes. She could faintly register Murphy still snoring over the whooshing of blood in her ears. She watched as he took his boxers off, his impressive length springing free and stood to attention. He crawled onto the bed, looking at her like he was going to eat her and it made her whole body set alight. He hovered over her, teasing her as he brushed his lips against her own. She leant up trying to catch them but he moved away, a dark chuckle rumbling in his chest as he watched her, all needy for him, he fucking loved it.