Such a Softer Sin Chapter 29

This one kind of started off feeling like a filler chapter and went off on its own tangent loooool.

Clubbing, bonding, and some cheeky MacManus PDA. Although this time I should call it PDC since it's more claiming her out of possessiveness then affection. ;')

---------------------------------------

The next day, Lila was thrumming with excitement about going to a club. Back in New York, before she became a carer to her granda, she often went clubbing, even underage, and she loved it. The nightlife there had been insane and she always got such a buzz off it. The night before, after the trio had gotten home from the pub, they had a slight argument when Lila informed the twins she was going to be meeting Emily at her place, alone. The boys wouldn't hear of it, having her going on her own and them both go to the club, meeting the boys there later. But Lila put her foot down. She wanted the chance to get ready with Emily in peace, getting to know her more. And since the boys had work, she picked a time just before they would be home to leave so they couldn't stop her. She wanted to get to the club before them, have a few drinks just the girls and get Emily relaxed so she felt more at ease around the boys. The boys were pissed, but they knew she would be leaving before they got home from work no matter what they said so they had nothing to do but accept it.

She was currently at Emily's house as the girls got ready. Lila had gotten herself ready first and she brought a whole load of clothes with her for Emily to pick from, knowing the girl wouldn't have anything Lila deemed club appropriate. Lila was wearing the same black bralette from the boys birthday, but she had paired it with a tartan mini skirt instead of jeans. The skirt was high waisted, cinching in her already tiny waist. It fell to her thighs, just long enough to cover her ass. She knew she had crossed the vampy line and into slutty just about but it was more acceptable in a club with the low lighting. It was a skater style skirt, so it flared out and she had on her black wedges from the boy's birthday too. She had her hair half up, two small messy space buns either side of her head as all the other hair fell to her waist, wavy as usual. She did a smokey eye with winged liner and her usual vampy matte red, almost black lipstick. She wore a large choker with it that had a big hoop attached, like a leash should attach to it, it was one of her favourites. Her friend had complimented her profusely, telling her how amazing she looked and how she wished she could pull something like that off. Lilas mission was to make Emily see herself for the beautiful woman she was.

Emily had told her she didn't feel comfortable in a dress or skirt, not this time at least, so Lila picked her high waisted skinny black jeans. She opted for a simple top for the girl, a dark grey cami with lace trim, tucking it in the pants for the girl and showing off her figure. She wasn't as curvy as Lila, Lila had an hourglass figure with a tiny waist. Emily was a little more skinny, but it looked good on her. She finished the outfit with some ankle boots, making her look more womanly, but nowhere near as exposed as Lila, baby steps as it were. Lila did the girls make up for her, and with the look Emily had given the makeup, Lila doubted the girl was used to it. So she opted to keep it simple, unlike her own dramatic makeup. She gave the girl a simple brown smokey eye with some eyeliner and finished the look with some nude gloss. They both looked hot as hell, but at the same time their outfits showed their personality. Emily being more reserved and Lila being edgy and honestly unashamed to show her body. She never had been when she was clubbing, she knew what the scene was like after all.

They linked arms as they got out of the cab, walking inside the club. It wasn't too far from the pub which is why Lila knew it was there, seeing it on her way to work. She had no clue about the clubs here in Boston so this seemed like a good place to scout. If they didn't like it, she could find somewhere else to go for next time. Emily was actually excited after Lila had pumped her up whilst they got ready, Lilas excitement was contagious. Emily admired the redhead, she seemed so confident and did not give a shit about what other people thought, Emily wished she could be more like that and hoped spending time with her might help.