Such a Softer Sin Chapter 19

Two chapters again.

Intense feels, sadness and feelings revealed.

-----------------------

It was noon the next day before Lila returned to the loft. The boys were sat at the table in just their jeans, they had not slept well knowing Lila wasn't there and she was mad at them. The silence in the loft was also like an awful taste of what it would be like if she was gone and it only made them feel worse. They were sure the poor girl was running out of chances she was willing to give them and they didn't have a fucking clue on how to fix it this time. The mistakes of the night before didn't have any deep meaning behind it. They were piss drunk, in need of a good fuck and the girls had presented themselves to them more than willing. But they knew they should have thought about Lila, it was hypocritical on their parts and they knew she fucking cared about them because she had told them, she had shown them with the gifts she had gotten them. She had done nothing but try to give them the best birthday ever and they had thrown it back in her face. They were supposed to be building up their trust again, not pulling this shit. They knew damn well if it had been the other way around, and they saw Lila on some fuckers lap making out with him, well, said fucker would be dead in seconds. They couldn't imagine how she was feeling. And then there was the issue of the bullshit they had said to the girls, that the lass had heard. Of course they didn't mean it, their dicks were doing the thinking for them and they said it just to keep the girls interested and wanting. But they shouldn't have said it at all, because it wasn't true in the slightest. She had given them the best gifts they had ever received, she had forgiven them both for misgivings too big to forgive, she looked after them more than a friend should and she cared about them. And for them to say she was no one, for her to fucking hear that, they could only imagine how much it hurt her. Murphy remembered how he felt when she told him she wasn't his girl. That had been enough to make him feel like he was dying, and this was fucking worse.

She walked in, still in the same outfit as the night before and it looked like she hadn't even slept since her hair and makeup hadn't budged an inch. The twins stared at her warily but she didn't look to them once as she pulled her jacket off, throwing it over the couch. She walked over to the sink and poured herself a glass of water, chugging it.

"Lila love, can we talk about it?" Murphy asked hesitantly, feeling overwhelmingly anxious by the fact she hadn't spoken or looked at them yet. He was met with a stony silence as she kicked off her high heels.

"Lass, please talk te us." Connor pleaded desperately. They were finally met by her blue eyes and there was so much hurt there it was setting them ablaze.

"I'm sorry? Are you talking to me? You know, since I'm no one and all." She sneered, attitude dripping off every word like venom as she grabbed her jeans and a black t-shirt to change into. She started walking to the screen so she could change but Murphy had gotten up and was following her.

She turned around before the screen and looked at him looking bored, clothes in her hand as she waited for him to take the hint and go the fuck away so she could do so without an audience.

"Don't be like that Lila, we're sorry. We were drunk and stupid, I know its no excuse but we're sorry." Murphy begged, clearly not taking the hint. She glanced at her clothes and back to him pointedly to make it obvious but he didn't budge. Fine, alright then, if he wanted to play that game.

"You're right, it is no excuse." She started as she undid her jeans and pulled them off. The boys watched her carefully, aware they should look away but they didn't.

"I was prepared to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, we are just friends, after all, I'd even arranged to sleep on Rocco's couch so you could bring those bitches back here without me being in the way." She continued, unclipping her bralette and tossing it to the floor. She had no bra underneath but her hair was long enough to cover her nipples. The twins could see the swell of her breasts either side though and they both shifted in unison, feeling their bodies reacting. It was just awkward since they were currently having a fight.